Private mixer Mail

Morix

MecHead
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Been looking forward to this, and now it is here!

Thanks to @ivc_mixer, 5SoN for the supply.
There was one in particular i had to check out bubblegum milkshake ( steri stumpi). I myself label it the closest to all the attempts at this bubblegum stumpi i have tried in the past.

At 1st i did a vinger taste and none of tgese taste like anything commercial, but better. No im not getting paid to boost this person or anything related, but for those that know him would vouch to what i say.

6 years+ in the diy scene and you can taste and feel the experience ( also the lowest prices i could find regarding diy mixers that sell with such a big variety to choose from)

Gives free samples as well on request. Your desired mg/ml doesn't influence the price at checkout.

Juices___

Zoo biscuit
Caramel ice cream waffle
Strawberry cheesecake
Pineapple coconut (pinacolada, on point)
Peppermint crisp dessert

Samples___

Café late
Marlboro ( oef, this is scary close)
Yankee cheesecake
Bubblegum milkshake ( stumpi on point)

There is no reason not try this mixer. 8--):--P

Thanks onec again.
Client +1
IMG_20211103_123723.jpg IMG_20211103_101356.jpg

Been looking forward to this, and now it is here!

Thanks to @ivc_mixer, 5SoN for the supply.
There was one in particular i had to check out bubblegum milkshake ( steri stumpi). I myself label it the closest to all the attempts at this bubblegum stumpi i have tried in the past.

At 1st i did a vinger taste and none of tgese taste like anything commercial, but better. No im not getting paid to boost this person or anything related, but for those that know him would vouch to what i say.

6 years+ in the diy scene and you can taste and feel the experience ( also the lowest prices i could find regarding diy mixers that sell with such a big variety to choose from)

Gives free samples as well on request. Your desired mg/ml doesn't influence the price at checkout.

Juices___

Zoo biscuit
Caramel ice cream waffle
Strawberry cheesecake
Pineapple coconut (pinacolada, on point)
Peppermint crisp dessert

Samples___

Café late
Marlboro ( oef, this is scary close)
Yankee cheesecake
Bubblegum milkshake ( stumpi on point)

There is no reason not try this mixer. 8--):--P

Thanks onec again.
Client +1
View attachment 243155 View attachment 243154
Thank you for the kinds words sir.

Welcome to the ''secret club'' a lot of us only buy [ @ivc_mixer ] Adriaan's juices and he is very clued up , try his new BUBBLEGUM range as well
And always a pleasure dealing with you as well :)
"Secret club"... :-D:-D

@Morix, next time ask him to mix the bubblegum milkshake at nic salt concentrations and ad some ice to it. It will blow your socks off, I promise.

Back