Private V2

Tw!st3dVaP0r

Experienced Vaper
VIP
LV

Awards
Help i just broke my brass piece of my private v2 it wouldnt coume lose from tthe switched and silly me used a pliers and tore the thread to bits :( i realy like this mod ..does anyone have spare brass part of it ? ...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Lol same thing happened to mine a while ago , i am busy getting quotes to have new brass tubes machined so far it's not looking good though. Will let you know if i can get them done a reasonable price.

Lol same thing happened to mine a while ago , i am busy getting quotes to have new brass tubes machined so far it's not looking good though. Will let you know if i can get them done a reasonable price.
Thanks dude .. ill still order another one via ..cuz i reali love the look of it at least then ill have a few spares in the mean time i must loom for another mod locally i got the kts bt not really a fan the buton gets way too hot at least for me .. and ive tried everything from sanding down the post tripple checking batteries used volt meter to mae sure ther no shorts

Why don't you grab either the Chi You , or the Nemisis from CVS he has them special for R325.00 !!

Yeah ill go aroubd to sharief tomorrow its a damn good price bt i still want the tri tone private just to use with my gold trident

Check out the Astro mod on fasttech , looks wicked with the gold trident. Have no issues with mine much better quality than the V2 imho.

did u break both your brass tubes? .. if not sell me the working one ? lol

Back