Product quality standards

Enursha

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Just putting this out there, in my experience thus far in the classified section I have purchased hardware that was tainted and poorly maintained.

Surely if you are selling a product that was never cleaned and tastes like ass, maybe don't sell it or learn te clean it before selling it. Im loosing faith in the cheap end of the market..

I hold myself and others to a higher standard and it takes no effort to provide the person you are selling something to with a nice unpacking and purchase experience.

Brown residue is not a magical wonderful creation guys, keep it to yourself or clean it out before you sell it.

Thanks

Apparently you have been buying from the Ass end of the buyers market place.

Dont be shy, if it tastes like ass, and looks like some one ass , take it back to them and shove it up that same ass.

I have bought a few items in classifieds and I have had nothing but great experience, I also only buy from people that have been on the forum for some time and have a good reputation. There will always be chances, but do some research before buying to help reduce that risk. Sorry to hear about your bad buys.

I agree completely in what you said about poorly maintained items that are then sold without even being cleaned but confused by it having anything to do with "Product Quality" and i fail to see what the statement "Im loosing faith in the cheap end of the market.." has to do with individuals not maintaining then selling items, just seems a random thing to say that has nothing to do with the issue raised?

I have bought a few items in classifieds and I have had nothing but great experience, I also only buy from people that have been on the forum for some time and have a good reputation. There will always be chances, but do some research before buying to help reduce that risk. Sorry to hear about your bad buys.

I can relate to this I've bought plenty of gear from the classifieds and thankfully I've never had any issue with cleanliness, communication is key.. I've never got the point of asking the seller to clean the gear out as they always mentioned that they will clean it before packaging it... Instead of the dude losing faith in the cheap end of the market just communicate and I'm sure you won't have any further issues

Back