Proud moment for me. My recipe made it on DIYORDIE's "Beginner Blending" podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the kind words, guys! I doubt I'll be able to make the podcast though with the time difference and all. I just mailed them a write up of how I developed the recipe in the 2 - 3 months working on it

Thanks for all the kind words, guys! I doubt I'll be able to make the podcast though with the time difference and all. I just mailed them a write up of how I developed the recipe in the 2 - 3 months working on it
To buddy. Well done to you, great achievement. Im going to whip some up today. What PG/VG ratio do you suggest?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

To buddy. Well done to you, great achievement. Im going to whip some up today. What PG/VG ratio do you suggest?

Hey dude. Apologies for the late response. I usually mix all of my juice @ 70vg/30pg, but feel free to try a different ratio

Hey dude. Apologies for the late response. I usually mix all of my juice @ 70vg/30pg, but feel free to try a different ratio
Will do. Im still a newb so with recipes I'll make a few varients and see what suites me best. Will different VG/PG ratios affect flavour?
I've stated recently that i mixed max VG and didnt get punchy flavours from my recipes. Could adding PG help?

Will do. Im still a newb so with recipes I'll make a few varients and see what suites me best. Will different VG/PG ratios affect flavour?
I've stated recently that i mixed max VG and didnt get punchy flavours from my recipes. Could adding PG help?

PG is a good flavour carrier, but does not produce a lot of vapour and is a bit harsh on the throat
VG produces a lot of vapour and is smooth. It's not the best flavour carrier though.

Personally 70/30 is the perfect ratio

Caught the podcast, mixed the juice. Well done good Sir. And thanks for putting your work put there for us to enjoy.
I missed this originally so I wanted to say congratulations! Sounds yummy and I'll try this once I get my next order of flavors.Keep mixing @Ripstorm !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back