Pulse AIO Kit - Vandyvape

but no she doesn't know. I might have to win this one in a competition! maybe @vicTor will share some of his good luck in comps with me :p

I can foresee many comps with this mod as a prize and when I throw the bones it says to me that a Paul will be a winner

Why does his kids get so much pocket money? Can they gooi a dop? Do they wash and polish the car? Are they at least helping around the house like, small house repairs, shingling the roof, servicing the the family car?
My kids are my house slaves. They earn their monthly peanuts don’t you worry.

Got to play with it today! @BigGuy has one so that @obeyrobot can start making panels and accessories for it! I have to say I am really impressed with it and will be grabbing one the moment they arrive! 21700 for a boro system is a game-changer! It looks well built and no rattles and doors fit perfectly!
Vandy Vape AIO Tony B 1.jpg Vandy Vape AIO Tony B 2.jpg Vandy Vape AIO Tony B 3.jpg Vandy Vape AIO Tony B 4.jpg Vandy Vape AIO Tony B 6.jpg Vandy Vape AIO Tony B 7.jpg

Got to play with it today! @BigGuy has one so that @obeyrobot can start making panels and accessories for it! I have to say I am really impressed with it and will be grabbing one the moment they arrive! 21700 for a boro system is a game-changer! It looks well built and no rattles and doors fit perfectly!
View attachment 245625 View attachment 245626 View attachment 245627 View attachment 245628 View attachment 245629 View attachment 245630
The Black looks really good! I'm definitely going to get one as well!

View attachment 245625 View attachment 245626 View attachment 245627 View attachment 245628 View attachment 245629 View attachment 245630
Like a bb that ate too many biscuits

How’s that rba @Rob Fisher?

Any idea when the moment of arrival will be?

We are hoping they will arrive before Christmas folks. She vapes nice and the boro that is inside the pulse one is actually very good although my only bug is the 510 screw down it is slightly raised but we will sort that out through @obeyrobot

We are hoping they will arrive before Christmas folks. She vapes nice and the boro that is inside the pulse one is actually very good although my only bug is the 510 screw down it is slightly raised but we will sort that out through @obeyrobot
:dancer2::dancer2:

The frosted finishes are not cheap looking or feeling in any way, and not flimsy but solidly built, impressive kit which comes with plenty which is usually the case with Vandyvape! Yes the 510 is slightly raised which will have those with OCD twitching!!!!!!

Any good news yet?

Sent from my MAR-LX1M using Tapatalk

Back