Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I have my hands on the Pulse AIO Mini Kit from Vandy Vape. A Tony B Project. I wasn't expecting much, and boy, was I pleasantly surprised! For a device that costs so little, it offers a ton! Complete boro system with RBA and an option for Vandy Vape coils! The look and the feel are really good, and not only do you get the boro with RBA and Coil option and a second set of panels and an option to change the round fire button for a square one!

This is an excellent buy for those wanting to get into the BORO game! They should be released to the public pretty soon!
Pulse AIO Mini 1.jpgPulse AIO Mini 2.jpgPulse AIO Mini 3.jpgPulse AIO Mini 4.jpgPulse AIO Mini 5.jpgRay's 221214 02.jpg

I can’t wait. I keep on watching the reviews and it looks so good!

Testing the boro and bridge that comes with the Pulse AIO Kit. Pretty simple to coil and wick. The wicking holes seem a dash small but so far so good! The airflow is too tight for my liking and it's a tight RDL
Pulse Coil 1.jpgPulse Coil 2.jpgPulse Coil 4.jpgPulse Coil 5.jpg

Thanks @Rob Fisher , looks good

can the airflow be tightened a bit to make it a good MTL ?

But all my BB Bridges work well in it! Still a bargain! I just built it for interest's sake... never expected to use it.
My problem is I don’t have any other bridges so I was hoping this would solve a whole lot of issues same time.

Would you say it’s tighter than the arbiter solo? I remember you said you loved the arbiter airflow but it was too tight for me.

My problem is I don’t have any other bridges so I was hoping this would solve a whole lot of issues same time.

Would you say it’s tighter than the arbiter solo? I remember you said you loved the arbiter airflow but it was too tight for me.

It's tighter than the Solo.

Thanks for the product spotlight uncle Rob. I can't wait to pull the trigger on one. Any idea when? ;)

Hype around this has died down totally. I assume it's not coming anymore? I heard from sir vape that they were having issues with goods arriving from China a few months back.

Any more recent news?

Hype around this has died down totally. I assume it's not coming anymore? I heard from sir vape that they were having issues with goods arriving from China a few months back.

Any more recent news?

As far as I know, they are on the way! Best check with @Sir Vape

1677228984022.png

I would love a set of those those boros for my Stubby, those standard coils are so convenient at times.
I hope they are available for purchase separately.

They only have the kit without the Pulse vessel RBA tank. The square button panels are horrid - so disappointed.
I saw that as well and so bummed cause that new vessel looked so cool!

Back