Pulse AIO Mini Kit

I’ll have to source a bridge before grabbing the pulse…
So I got my paws on a very lekker bridge today, the flow V2, so now I must convince the minister of finance to get me the pulse mini for my birthday at month end!

So I got my paws on a very lekker bridge today, the flow V2, so now I must convince the minister of finance to get me the pulse mini for my birthday at month end!
My birthday was on Friday. I tried the same thing. Didn't work out for me ;(

My birthday was on Friday. I tried the same thing. Didn't work out for me ;(
I've told my wife "its a pulse mini for my birthday or divorce!" so I might be looking for a couch to sleep on soon!

Just got mine today. I enjoy a really tight MTL and it's a pity the stock coil boro on this can't really provide that, even with the .9ohm coil. Think it will make a good home for the Qbix or the Pioneer Insider though, so still a win.

Just got mine today. I enjoy a really tight MTL and it's a pity the stock coil boro on this can't really provide that, even with the .9ohm coil. Think it will make a good home for the Qbix or the Pioneer Insider though, so still a win.
It’s the perfect home for the pioneer insider

80ACE59B-A65A-4788-82E6-4B4420F95CA8.jpeg

I have my hands on the Pulse AIO Mini Kit from Vandy Vape. A Tony B Project. I wasn't expecting much, and boy, was I pleasantly surprised! For a device that costs so little, it offers a ton! Complete boro system with RBA and an option for Vandy Vape coils! The look and the feel are really good, and not only do you get the boro with RBA and Coil option and a second set of panels and an option to change the round fire button for a square one!

This is an excellent buy for those wanting to get into the BORO game! They should be released to the public pretty soon!
It sounds like you're really enjoying your Pulse AIO Mini Kit from Vandy Vape! It's great to hear that you were pleasantly surprised by its performance and features, especially given its affordable price point. The inclusion of a complete boro system with both an RBA and Vandy Vape coil option is definitely a plus, and the additional set of panels and option to change the fire button add to its customization options.

It's always exciting to see new devices like this enter the market and offer more choices to vapers. Thanks for sharing your positive experience with the Pulse AIO Mini Kit!

Are there panels available for the pulse mini anywhere? Would love a clear set!

Back