Pulse AIO mini

Paul33

General dumbass
LV

Awards
just saw this on the Vandy Vape website. smaller version of the Pulse 0.5 and only takes a 18650. closer to a Billet Box size I would guess! Looks pretty cool.

Saw this yesterday. It's shorter than the Billet Box but slightly thicker. Looks like a win in my opinion.

@Paul33 It does look good, overall cracking issues on the Pulse Aio aside its a good device.

I'm just a little upset with them because they released the V1, then the 0.5 update and now the Mini with a new Pulse V2 tank.
Why did they not just do the updates on the 0.5 then give us the updated tank too?

Truthfully the Pulse is fine, but there's certainly better 18650 AIO's out there like the Cthulhu Mods AIO, the one thing that made the Pulse worth the buy was the ability to run the 21700 batts.

@Paul33 It does look good, overall cracking issues on the Pulse Aio aside its a good device.

I'm just a little upset with them because they released the V1, then the 0.5 update and now the Mini with a new Pulse V2 tank.
Why did they not just do the updates on the 0.5 then give us the updated tank too?

Truthfully the Pulse is fine, but there's certainly better 18650 AIO's out there like the Cthulhu Mods AIO, the one thing that made the Pulse worth the buy was the ability to run the 21700 batts.
I've had 2 Cthulhu's and had issues with them both and i truly didnt like the airflow position on the back of the mod but I still like the mod and am thinking maybe 3rd time is the charm :rofl:

I was in Sir Vape the other day and had a look at the Pulse 0.5 and i like the feel of it and its not too chunky at all!

maybe a cthulhu (again) or wait for this mini with the upgraded vessel tank!

I've had 2 Cthulhu's and had issues with them both and i truly didnt like the airflow position on the back of the mod but I still like the mod and am thinking maybe 3rd time is the charm :rofl:

I was in Sir Vape the other day and had a look at the Pulse 0.5 and i like the feel of it and its not too chunky at all!

maybe a cthulhu (again) or wait for this mini with the upgraded vessel tank!
@Paul33 I guess it all depends on what you're looking for. The Pulse AIO 0.5 is really the best 21700 Regulated you can get at the moment here locally (The Abyss will work with certain bridges but I didn't have a great experience with that)

If you want a 18650 and something more compact then I can maybe suggest you wait a liiiiitle bit longer to get your hands on the white Delrin Cthulhu AIO. They now have new airflow cutouts plus a side airflow like on the Billet. And I have a very sneaky suspicion we'll see them at Vapecon or online with the Sirs in the next day or two.

@Paul33 I guess it all depends on what you're looking for. The Pulse AIO 0.5 is really the best 21700 Regulated you can get at the moment here locally (The Abyss will work with certain bridges but I didn't have a great experience with that)

If you want a 18650 and something more compact then I can maybe suggest you wait a liiiiitle bit longer to get your hands on the white Delrin Cthulhu AIO. They now have new airflow cutouts plus a side airflow like on the Billet. And I have a very sneaky suspicion we'll see them at Vapecon or online with the Sirs in the next day or two.
oooooohhhhhhhh white delrin sounds lekker!!!!

I am pretty hard on my mods, I work outside alot and am on site and I have been blessed with early onset arthritis so I drop things a lot so I am probably leaning towards the 0.5 to be honest!

maybe we shall see some good 0.5 black friday specials as well!

Back