Pulse Regulated Squonker (80W with Gene Chip)

Ya not nice from voopoo but its Chinese business ethics so im not to surprised lol, the good news is that it sounds like the price will be cheaper now with the vandy vape chip in. Have to wait and see...

I agree on unethical business but this happens all the time and wont affect voopoo because most people dont care that much. I feel bad for the guy but they should of had better legal contracts in place so that voopoo couldn’t “just break the contract” .

I wont support voopoo because there mods just dont do it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems like they took all the cons from the Hotcig RSQ and fixed it up. Like the squonk bottle, the battery housing and panels.

Really looking forward to this one.

I just got the recurve, really good. Only issue I have is the thickness of the barrel retains the heat a bit

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Was thinking of that.. I have a Black Pulse 22 BF to use in the interim..
I used the Wasp Nano, I changed to the Nudge and the Nudge is far better IMO. Its decently priced and the stock coils are fantastic.

Whoop whoop! Just got mine so can't wait to get my dead rabbit on here and see what the fuss is about!

Attachments

• 20180508_114605.jpg
    20180508_114605.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 38
Awesome @Caseman let us know how it goes. For ME, just cant seem to find it visually appealling. As an example I would guage a kit like the luxotic before having to decide on this. But i guess the safety/regulation will be the selling point for noobs like myself!

Back