Purple Ram squonker

mc-jie

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Item for sale: Wotofo ram squonker Purple resin+ silicone purple 7ml bottle.
Selling price: R1100
Condition: 10/10 “ used ”
Age of item: 1week
Authentic/clone: Mod and all extras are authentic
Box / Accesories: box and 2 spare 7ml bottles.
Delivery/collection : collection only
Reason for sale: My molly arrived today.

PLEASE NO SWAPS
86afc67d77c94ede517521c5d3d774e9.jpg
5e1541b32a7ee2b1650a7784540e90fe.jpg
929d1df9c02f701114da6dc9369c73d5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hey buddy you might want to drop that price a bit. They are selling brand new, sealed and without any moisture in the bottle for R1,000

Hey buddy you might want to drop that price a bit. They are selling brand new, sealed and without any moisture in the bottle for R1,000

Hey buddy. No disrespect but if you are not gonna buy. Please keep your comments to yourself. You in cpt. I am in jhb. There might be ones for sale for R1000 in cpt. But I haven’t seen any in jhb. I actually got it shipped from sirvape for R1150 and paid R80 for shipping.
Don’t downgrade my items just because you don’t want to buy it.

Hey buddy. No disrespect but if you are not gonna buy. Please keep your comments to yourself. You in cpt. I am in jhb. There might be ones for sale for R1000 in cpt. But I haven’t seen any in jhb. I actually got it shipped from sirvape for R1150 and paid R80 for shipping.
Don’t downgrade my items just because you don’t want to buy it.

He tried to offer you some advice. I am sure there were no ill intentions.

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

You can't claim an item is brand new when clearly it's been used

Hahahaha why u jumping down @BioHAZarD ‘s throat...

Firstly, how can you charge people more than what u paid for the item and it isn’t even new? You can’t charge them 30 bucks for your shipping cost!

Secondly, advice was given for your benefit so that this doesn’t happen.

Thirdly the only thing that does not depreciate is land and buildings, that’s investments 101.

And lastly, the ecigssa community is here to help, not to be harsh and hostile, they look out for fellow vapers so rather just accept the sound advice that’s given.

Oh and also ‘no disrespect’

Agree with @Jengz but we are all different people from different walks of life so we dont know the temperament of every person,I would personally pm the person directly and tell him the price is too high,if he doesnt listen,not my problem,if someone buys it at the high price,not my problem,we do what we can in our capacity

Hahahaha why u jumping down @BioHAZarD ‘s throat...

Firstly, how can you charge people more than what u paid for the item and it isn’t even new? You can’t charge them 30 bucks for your shipping cost!

Secondly, advice was given for your benefit so that this doesn’t happen.

Thirdly the only thing that does not depreciate is land and buildings, that’s investments 101.

And lastly, the ecigssa community is here to help, not to be harsh and hostile, they look out for fellow vapers so rather just accept the sound advice that’s given.

Oh and also ‘no disrespect’

Why are you people bringing so much politics into this. It’s just a sale. Relax yourself. Do u go around telling every house estate agent that their house isn’t worth as much. Firstly. I was not hostile.
Second. I didn’t not charge any one shipping that I paid. And lastly, your guys crappy feedback is ruining my sale. If it’s too expensive, I will bump this post until my face is blue and then drop the price. It’s called negotiating 101. And just FYI. The only item extra on that bill was wires. Which was R200. IMG_1035.JPG

Why are you people bringing so much politics into this. It’s just a sale. Relax yourself. Do u go around telling every house estate agent that their house isn’t worth as much. Firstly. I was not hostile.
Second. I didn’t not charge any one shipping that I paid. And lastly, your guys crappy feedback is ruining my sale. If it’s too expensive, I will bump this post until my face is blue and then drop the price. It’s called negotiating 101. And just FYI. The only item extra on that bill was wires. Which was R200. View attachment 109529

@mc-jie Not sure if you know but sales over R1500 from Sir Vape qualify for free shipping,your thread looks pretty messed up,maybe consider deleting it and put up a nice fresh 1 with a price you feel comfortable with,trust me @BioHAZarD wasnt trying to sabotage your sale,this happened many times before and after dropping the price a sale was made,GLWS

And actually, before any one else decides to add any comments, no where on my post does it say it’s not negotiable. If you are not happy with the price, you negotiate.

Hi guys

I think there were no harsh feelings on either side.

But let me just remind you all of the Classifieds Rules:
No commenting on price

If you dont like the price of what is being advertised, feel free to rate the OP as "Optimistic" - then move on.

If the item is not sold after a while, then either no one wants it or the price is too high.
Then the seller should consider a price drop, but that is up to the seller

Was not aware of not commenting on price rule. My bad guys. Carry on.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Will delete my posts if required

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Back