Question about "Vape" juice from Spar

:speechless:Ok, im going to steal this thread too, but only because there is no thread about creating threads. How do i create threads?

If you are in a browser do this:

1. Find the section to post in on the main page and click to open it
  2. Now click the big blue "Post New Thread" button at the top right
  3. Tada :D

Hi there, I don't want to advertise here but there are some online shops like Vapeking who also do their housebrand entry level devices. These are bottom coil and I think you will be much happier than with the 1453. I also started with the 1453 and it got me off the stinkies. The nice thing is that the 1453 is compatible with the Twisp but these are top coil systems. The chance of you getting juice into your mouth is much higher in my opinion. I know it feels like at the beginning you just want to get something "cheap" to see if you take to it but (there is a but) there is a big chance you get frustrated and you end up thinking vaping is not for your. A good quality entry level device, a few coils and some high nic tobacco flavoured juice will definitely get you off the stinkies and soon you will be moving onto other flavours. A whole new world awaits you.

I would say you should look at the following investment:

1. Entry level variable voltage battery R300-400
2. Atomizer bottom coil R200-300
3. 2 x 30ml 18mg or 12mg tobacco flavoured juice (RY4, American Blend, Traditional Tobacco, Bright tobacco etc etc) 2 x R150

So for say less than R1000 you have your first month of great vaping sorted and the next month you just buy more juice. After 3-4 months you start looking at upgrades

Oh last one, if you are going for your commercial non-local juice go for the Liqua! Even though I know buy the expensive brands I always keep some Liqua tobacco juice at home. They have a well-balanced flavour and you come back to them when you tired of complex flavours. Some of the other cheaper juices however unless they bought from a vape shop keep you craving more of something. So in the end you don't really save

Oh last one, if you are going for your commercial non-local juice go for the Liqua! Even though I know buy the expensive brands I always keep some Liqua tobacco juice at home. They have a well-balanced flavour and you come back to them when you tired of complex flavours. Some of the other cheaper juices however unless they bought from a vape shop keep you craving more of something. So in the end you don't really save

I think OP already mentioned he was using Liqua and infact prefers the Vape juice sold at spar;

I think its worth mentioning:
There is a lot of fake Liqua juices out there;
Avoid buying from china shops, flea markets or generic gadget stores.
Or perhaps anyone that isn't a dedicate vape store/vendor.
And If its under R100 per 30mil: its probably fake.

Hangsen is another commercial brand similar to Liqua.
I wouldn't expect them to win any awards but their juices aren't bad.
At the very least; they're not popular enough to fake yet :p

That being said; I don't see the point. There are plenty of decent locally mixed affordable juices from reputable vendors listed & reviewed on this forum;

Last edited:
Yeah, as i said before i cant handle Liqua. PG is wayyy to high for me. Brutal almost. I am not someone trying to quit smoking, ive never really got into stinkies. But like you said, vaping isnt only for ex smokers, its a whole new world, and so far im loving it, even with my fake evod:blush:

Back