Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Siren MTL

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Other

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the 2019 works like a charm, the 2021 though keeps on flooding
That’s strange, as the decks are almost identical, right?
Maybe there is a seal not sitting quite right that is breaking the vacuum?

I would be happy if I can find rta that has the same flavour as the caliburn. just a tighter draw.
Galaxies, dwarv isn't bad at all. Actually quite good. The galaxies plus is the airflow can be set without disassembly and it give a really tight draw.

That’s strange, as the decks are almost identical, right?
Maybe there is a seal not sitting quite right that is breaking the vacuum?
Yes, deck is the exact same. the airflow it a LOT more restrictive. I've checked dismantled about 5 time now. at my wits end, about to send it back to the retailer to test.

What's you favourite mate, so many cracking MTL RTA's to choose from, how times have changed! At one time you needed to spend a fortune or get a clone for a decent MTL RTA, but now it's another world!
I have a couple of Kayfun Primes, I recently purchased the DLC version. Has been my All Day atty for a few years now. I started with a clone and liked it so much got the OG.

For years before that I used the Nautilus Mega. Started on RTA's with the first Berserker and then the Siren 2 which I'm still a fan of. I've tried many atty's but nothing has managed to knock my Primes off their perch, but that's just me.

Have to agree with you on MTL RTA's, there are a lot of good ones to choose from. Nice to see the MTL market doing so well

I am just going to throw this one in the ring, used these on MTL for a couple of years. Just fog Q 16

JUSTFOG_Q16_Clearomizer_Tank_1.9ml_Silver_150x150.jpg
JUSTFOG_Q16_Clearomizer_Tank_1.9ml_Parts_150x150.jpg

The JUSTFOG Q16 Clearomizer Tank features bottom airflow control by a PVD (Physical vapor deposition) stainless air ring, no-spitting bottom fill design for easy refilling, high durability Pyrex glass tube and durable nichrome wire bottom coil wicked with Japanese organic cotton. The Q16 Clearomizer can offer you great flavors from low to high voltages.

The JUSTFOG Q16 Clearomizer Tank perfect matches with the J-Easy 9 Battery Mod to be a easy-to-use starter kit for both beginner and experienced vapers.

Features:
  • Dimensions: 16 x 60mm
  • 16mm Diameter
  • 1.9ml E-liquid Capacity
  • 1.6ohm Coil Resistance
  • Adjustable Bottom Airflow
  • Anti-Leak and No-Spitting Fill Design
  • Durable Stainless Steel Construction
  • High Grade Chrome Polish Coating
  • Japanese Organic Cotton Coils
  • Pyrex Glass Tank
  • 510 Threaded

I am just going to throw this one in the ring, used these on MTL for a couple of years. Just fog Q 16

The JUSTFOG Q16 Clearomizer Tank features bottom airflow control by a PVD (Physical vapor deposition) stainless air ring, no-spitting bottom fill design for easy refilling, high durability Pyrex glass tube and durable nichrome wire bottom coil wicked with Japanese organic cotton. The Q16 Clearomizer can offer you great flavors from low to high voltages.

The JUSTFOG Q16 Clearomizer Tank perfect matches with the J-Easy 9 Battery Mod to be a easy-to-use starter kit for both beginner and experienced vapers.

Features:
  • 16mm Diameter
  • 1.6ohm Coil Resistance
  • Pyrex Glass Tank
  • 510 Threaded
If we are going stock coil tanks as well then i loved the Aspire Titan Mini, accommodated the Nautilus coils while also introducing a new Clapton BVC coil but had a much better top-fill system and juice flow control!

Features:
  • 16mm Diameter
  • 1.6ohm Coil Resistance
  • Pyrex Glass Tank
  • 510 Threaded
The Justfog S14 Hybrid is what got me off the stinkies overnight. It’s definitely a very good option

If we are going stock coil tanks as well then i loved the Aspire Titan Mini, accommodated the Nautilus coils while also introducing a new Clapton BVC coil but had a much better top-fill system and juice flow control!
Triton Mini even, lol!

Back