SOLD *R1100* SXK Billet Box + Insider + Exocet + extras -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Item for Sale :- Sxk billet box(tarnish brown) + insider + exocet + spare boro + hands drip tip + LG choc 3000mah(rewrapped) and a few other spares
Selling Price :- Was R1300 now R1100
Condition :- Very Good
Age of the item :- Unknown
Clone or Authentic :- Clone
Location of item :- Benoni/Boksburg
Delivery/Collection :- Collection preferred(0727860961)
Reason for sale:- Not in use anymore(Selling for a friend)
Add a picture here :-IMG-20171122-WA0001.jpg

Batteries - LG chocolate 3000mah

Last edited:
Bud im a cheap ass broke cracker. If you tell me to make you an offer it will be well below the reasonable price
Having said that, it depends on traveling etc. Boksburg is a bit way out for me. Unless your friend goes past JHB central. If not I could also find out from the guys that work with me if any stays in that area

You think you broke,im so broke I cant even sell my own vape,I have to sell someone elses

Bud im a cheap ass broke cracker. If you tell me to make you an offer it will be well below the reasonable price
Having said that, it depends on traveling etc. Boksburg is a bit way out for me. Unless your friend goes past JHB central. If not I could also find out from the guys that work with me if any stays in that area

Pm me for sxk Exocet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys,my friend left for overseas this morning so I have the device,I would prefer if I could sell as a bundle unless I get a buyer for everything adding up to R1200

Ok. I am only interested in the accessories , specifically the exocet. Will consider the others as well.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Abit late but Sunday bump,still available if anyones interested

Willing to sell parts seperately,please pm me if interested

@Slick I'm so on the limit to pull the trigger on this one, but the tarnish brown keeps me back, could you maybe post some more pics? either way GLWS :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back