RBA pod system

solantis

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Can someone recommend a good pod system that supports RBA coils and is available online to purchase?

Can someone recommend a good pod system that supports RBA coils and is available online to purchase?
Not a fan of how their coils leak so much which is a pity because they do give good flavour but because you are after a rebuildable option one of the Voopoo pod mods like the Drag X would be a good bet as there are so many RBA, RDTA pod options available not only from Voopoo but also from third party manufactures, the downside the rebuildable pod would be a separate purchase!

Forum members from SA would be able to be more helpful in regard availability!

Another option is the Vapefly Optima where you can actually build the coils themselves, if you have read the Wotofo Smart coil threads on the forum they are done the same way in fact identical design. Vapefly released the Optima and then Wotofo copied the rebuildable coil design and released the idea as their own (what a surprise)!!!!!!

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapefly-optima-80w-18650-pod-mod-kit-review.t71177/

Last edited:
The only other suggestion that I have is to perhaps check that the pod system you buy supports a 510 adapter as well. You can then use any other stock coil or diy atty on it as well later. The Innokin sensis, oxva origin x and advken artha pods I use have a 510 adapter as well. There are more pods available that support a 510 adapter as well but other vapers could perhaps advise you on other models available.

Last edited:
The only other suggestion that I have is to perhaps check that the pod system you buy supports a 510 adapter as well. You can then use any other stock coil or diy atty on it as well later. The Innokin sensis, oxva origin x and advken artha pods I use have a 510 adapter as well. There are more pods available that support a 510 adapter as well but other vapers could perhaps advise you on other models available.

Drag X & S, that’s a separate purchase, and the Lost Vape Ursa, which is included.

Another option is the Vapefly Optima where you can actually build the coils themselves, if you have read the Wotofo Smart coil threads on the forum they are done the same way in fact identical design. Vapefly released the Optima and then Wotofo copied the rebuildable coil design and released the idea as their own (what a surprise)!!!!!!

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapefly-optima-80w-18650-pod-mod-kit-review.t71177/
+1 on the Optima and you get a rebuildable mesh pod(RTDA pod), it should be able to house a coil.IMG_20210612_124324.jpg

Ge
Geek Vape Boost Pro. You can buy a rtda and 510 adaptor separate. I did mine this way and is very happy with my kit. Awesome device

You can also get the kylin aio, I usually build the mesh deck that is included, but you can also use it as a single coil rdta if you want. I love mine

You can also get the kylin aio, I usually build the mesh deck that is included, but you can also use it as a single coil rdta if you want. I love mine
I bought this, love the look of it and what comes with it but just haven't got around to using it!

It's not 510 adaptor he's after but a rebuildable pod mate else i would of suggested the Sensis!

I bought this, love the look of it and what comes with it but just haven't got around to using it!
Definitely worth setting it up, it's so awesome , I'm very surprised that it kind of just faded away. Stock coils are really hard to find, but you get the RDTA pods with and that really works well. If I had to choose between my dotaio with rba or the kylin m aio, the kylin wins hands down.

It's not 510 adaptor he's after but a rebuildable pod mate else i would of suggested the Sensis!
Sure I agree. But from a practical perspective how much fun NOT is it to do a rebuild on a pod rba coil being so micro small as they are. The one single complaint coming up repeatedly is how using a looking glass and small tweezers, (and a lot of patience ie.. suppressed anger management control) are needed to effectively build the tiny pod rba coil itself without dramas. Looks good on paper but sucks to use in a practical day to day vape. Having a 510 adapter available at least more new opportunities of using other attys are available. And not end up with a expensive paper weight if it doesn't work out as planned. Lol. BTW the Vandy Vape Kylin M AIO as a great pod vape would get my vote too. Good value for money with what's included in the standard kit supplied. Still to see anything negative about it yet its all just been very positive.

Last edited:
Sure I agree 100%. But from a practical perspective how much fun NOT is it to do a rebuild on a pod rba being so micro small as they are. The one single complaint coming up repeatedly is how using a looking glass and small tweezers, (and a lot of patience ie.. suppressed anger management control) are needed to effectively build the tiny pod rba coil itself without dramas. Looks good on paper but sucks to use in a practical day to day vape. Having a 510 adapter available at least more new opportunities of using other attys are available. And not end up with a expensive paper weight if it doesn't work out as planned. Lol. BTW the Vandy Vape Kylin M AIO as a great pod vape would get my vote too. Good value for money with what's included in the standard kit supplied. Still to see anything negative about it yet its all just been very positive.
Yes the designs to go for are the RDTA style pods (Kylin M, optima with RDTA pod, Boost, Jester etc) which have essentially a spacious deck rather than the standard rebuildable option which as you say is a microscopic deck within a coil head!

Sure I agree. But from a practical perspective how much fun NOT is it to do a rebuild on a pod rba coil being so micro small as they are. The one single complaint coming up repeatedly is how using a looking glass and small tweezers, (and a lot of patience ie.. suppressed anger management control) are needed to effectively build the tiny pod rba coil itself without dramas. Looks good on paper but sucks to use in a practical day to day vape. Having a 510 adapter available at least more new opportunities of using other attys are available. And not end up with a expensive paper weight if it doesn't work out as planned. Lol. BTW the Vandy Vape Kylin M AIO as a great pod vape would get my vote too. Good value for money with what's included in the standard kit supplied. Still to see anything negative about it yet its all just been very positive.
I kind of enjoy rebuilding these small coils. There's a few sealed pods that I have rebuilt and it's quite satisfactory.

Back