RDA WANTED

Reddy_D

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys

I'm looking for a decent priced (up to about R300) RDA that anyone is willing to part with.

I don't want anything older than 6 months and items must be in good condition.

Trying to get into dripping so i want to play around and get more experience before i pull the trigger on one of the newer products.

Im based in Durban, so anyone selling here will be first prize, but i will consider other locations if the price is right.

Thanks guys

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Howzit Reddy, pop in to Sirvape they have some lovely RDAs starting from R300...have a chat to Arbrar...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys

I'm looking for a decent priced (up to about R300) RDA that anyone is willing to part with.

I don't want anything older than 6 months and items must be in good condition.

Trying to get into dripping so i want to play around and get more experience before i pull the trigger on one of the newer products.

Im based in Durban, so anyone selling here will be first prize, but i will consider other locations if the price is right.

Thanks guys

Depending on where you stay j would look at the Oumier Wasp rda. Super small but a flavor monster

I have a spotless condition flave 24 clone. Based on the south coast. R300. PM me.

Depending on where you stay j would look at the Oumier Wasp rda. Super small but a flavor monster
Im in Durban. The wasp was one of the drippers that i was looking at. Looks simple as a first RDA and only saw good reviews so far

I have a spotless condition flave 24 clone. Based on the south coast. R300. PM me.
Hows the flavour on this as i hear the flavour is very nice on the original

Im in Durban. The wasp was one of the drippers that i was looking at. Looks simple as a first RDA and only saw good reviews so far

You will not be disapointed with it.

Just one thing to remember its an airy rda. Not so restricted draw to it.

But i love my airy vapes.

I have an ijoy maxo v12 so airy is not an issue for me lol

The flavor on the flave 24 is insane. Its a very airy rda but very flavourful. I just don't enjoy how airy it is lol

Back