Reaver's Vape Blog #22: Tobacco Control & Its Unethical War on Vaping using Kids As Clickbait

MartinDC

"for the Ultimate VapExperience…."
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Johannesburg South, Gauteng, South Africa
Kids As Clickbait: Tobacco Control & Its Unethical War on Vaping

Hot off of the VAPEBEAT Blog... Supplied courtesy of VAPEBEAT
with Article By Marewa Glover | November 14 2018 | Reposted by Reaversadmin

Article supplied By Marewa Glover
Extremism has taken over public health and tobacco control groups. The exploitation of children to push agendas is completely unethical and has to stop. The War on Vaping just got a lot uglier. It’s TIME someone spoke up for the kids – because their parents seemingly won’t!

Kids As Clickbait: Tobacco Control & Its Unethical War on Vaping

Hot off of the VAPEBEAT Blog... Supplied courtesy of VAPEBEAT
with Article By Marewa Glover | November 14 2018 | Reposted by Reaversadmin

Article supplied By Marewa Glover
Extremism has taken over public health and tobacco control groups. The exploitation of children to push agendas is completely unethical and has to stop. The War on Vaping just got a lot uglier. It’s TIME someone spoke up for the kids – because their parents seemingly won’t!
Thanks for the post, haven’t realized what was said here is actually the truth. I also think it has gone too far when kids are used as stated.

Thanks for the post, haven’t realized what was said here is actually the truth. I also think it has gone too far when kids are used as stated.
Related Reavers Vape Blog #15 also refers| FDA Logic: Save Kids, But Screw Tax-Paying Adults?
Hi @Room Fogger,
Reavers Vape Blog #22 post is a follow on of the previous:
Reavers Vape Blog #15 | FDA Logic: Save Kids, But Screw Tax-Paying Adults?

Definitely an international conspiracy and aggressive attack being waged against Vaping by Large Tobacco, Large Pharmaceutical, Tabacco lobyists and Governments alike. (Up side is the UK will soon be the "Vaping Meca of the World")

Related Reavers Vape Blog | Posted September 29, 2018:
FDA Logic: Save Kids, But Screw Tax-Paying Adults?

Back