Regulated VS Cuppa VS Mech bottom fed

Oupa

Owner at Vapour Mountain
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
What is your poison and how do you start your day?

Loving the Goblin on iStick 40W TC combo (filled with top secret new VM guava mix), custom engraved REO mini with Cyclops (filled with VM4) and an awesome Ethiopian blend cuppa!

We already know you want our juice ;-) ... and vaping and coffee goes hand in hand, so how about we list a few quality coffee pods on our website? Any vapers out there using the Nespresso type coffee pod machines?

reg vs cuppa vs reo.jpg

I have a real coffee machine

Sent from iPhone

But I only use the nespresso pods. If you stock those I would order.

Last edited:
Lol! Nice @Alex ... the Nespresso works great for us non-purist coffee fans :D Quick, Easy, Clean and makes a decent cuppa if you use the right pods.

@Oupa, is that guava juice the secret one I tasted at Vapecon that won?

@Oupa, lol. That's what I get for posting from this stupid phone and not checking. Fixed... I think.

Hahaha no worries @Raslin ... the rating is still there, but dont stress, my spelling is generally not the best. Thank goodness for auto correct.

@Alex the Vapecon winning juice is XXX available on our website. Mainly Berries and Litchi with a few other additions.

The guava mix is still in beta phase, but I am enjoying it thoroughly atm along with a new Melon mix. Want to release it soon...

@Alex the Vapecon winning juice is XXX available on our website. Mainly Berries and Litchi with a few other additions.

The guava mix is still in beta phase, but I am enjoying it thoroughly atm along with a new Melon mix. Want to release it soon...

@Oupa - I am waiting for this new guava juice with much anticipation!
I will order it on my next order if its ready

Back