Durbanville, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Item for Sale :- Releaux RX200 and OBS Crius RTA
Selling Price :- R650
Condition :- Paint chips here and there, still works 100%
Age of the item :- 8 months
Clone or Authentic :- Authentic
Location of item :- Durbanville
Delivery/Collection :- Delivery within 5km, otherwise collection
Reason for sale:- Want to downgrade to smaller device, never use full capabilities, too bulky for pants.
Additional information: Batteries not included, want to keep them for next mod. Need to sell before Friday as I'm moving.
Add a picture here :-
WP_20161122_18_18_11_Pro.jpg

Reason for sale:- Want to downgrade to smaller device, never use full capabilities, too bulky for pants.
Additional information: Batteries not included, want to keep them for next mod. Need to sell before Friday as I'm moving.
View attachment 76128
Mesaage me on 0829050892

View attachment 76128
hey buddy still availible

still available
Hi. Yes it is still available but contradictory to what my post says, I will indeed be including the batteries at R100 each as they are already "married" to the mod. They were all charged in sync on a charging bank and drained through the mod at the same time, together. Thus it will be a good idea to sell them with the mod. This changes the price to R950 but it's still optional. R650 is still the standing price for the combo without the batteries. Inbox me for further queries.

hey buddy still availible
Hi. Yes it is still available but contradictory to what my post says, I will indeed be including the batteries at R100 each as they are already "married" to the mod. They were all charged in sync on a charging bank and drained through the mod at the same time, together. Thus it will be a good idea to sell them with the mod. This changes the price to R950 but it's still optional. R650 is still the standing price for the combo without the batteries. Inbox me for further queries.

Back