ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Reload Ammo Boro system from Vapor USA!

If you (like me) have been searching for more air on a boro system, your search is over! This has air and LOTS of it! I always start with the max air option, which in this case, is a 4mm air pin. The build was simple enough, and fitting the coil was easy! As always with Reload stuff, it comes with an excellent hex screwdriver and is packaged in a lovely sturdy flip-top tin!!

I was up and running with it in no time and popped it into my Hoko, and I immediately realised I needed a more restricted air pin. This is a first! So I swapped for the 3.5 pin and had another vape. Whoa... still too much air... so I put the 3.0 pin in. I may even try the 2.5 pin a bit later, but now I am enjoying a boro system with the most air ever!

I popped in Ni80 2.5mm "The One" from @charln (and a bigger coil will fit in no problem), and at my standard 28 watts, the flavour was on point.

This is the one if you have always wanted a FULL DL boro system! My only negative is the airflow is quite noisy.
Reloead Ammo 01.jpgReloead Ammo 02.jpgReloead Ammo 03.jpgReloead Ammo 04.jpgReloead Ammo 05.jpgReloead Ammo 06.jpgReloead Ammo 07.jpgReloead Ammo 08.jpgReloead Ammo 09.jpgReloead Ammo 10.jpg

It's a lot quieter and a little more restricted in a Billet Box. It's excellent! A good buy, for sure!
Reloead Ammo 11.jpg

After spending a day with the Reload Ammo and three refills, I am really happy with it. It actually feels like an RTA... in fact, with the 3.0mm airflow pin and in a Billet Box the vape is almost identical to my beloved Dvarw DL's! @BigGuy you were right on the money! The Ammo is just perfect for me!
Reload Ammo 12.jpgReload Ammo 13.jpg

Reload products really appeal to me and my vaping style.

My Reload 24 RTA (still in daily use) is one of the best RTAs ever made, my Reload S RTA still amazes me every time I use it and the few times I've used a Reload X RDA I was blown away (a pity I couldn't find any local stock).

I have no doubt that this will be a hit in my Arsenal.

Dammit @Rob Fisher ... By the time I saved up enough to buy one of these (because I am also saving for a Stubby 21) they'll be sold out because of your glowing review. ;( :-D

Dibs on yours @Rob Fisher

Got scamed last week trying to get one from a vaper on the forum
Unfortunately looks like no reply to any of the guys he scamed so im now looking for another one

After 14-15, RTAs the Reload RTA 24(OG) is still the holy grail for me.

I fully agree here - after trying so may RTAs I still haven't found anything that matches my Reload 24. It sweats and leaks a little, doesn't have a quarter turn top cap, has a (relatively) small capacity without any bubble glass supplied but all that doesn't matter when the flavour from it is that good.

Still my favourite RTA ever.

Back