Reo Grand 2015+Cyclone INSANE price drop R1600

Daniel

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Item for Sale :- Reo Grand 2015 (adjustable 510)+Cyclone AFC+Fusion Driptip+spare bottles and tube
Selling Price :- R1900
Condition :- Few scratches from use
Age of the item :- 2 years
Clone or Authentic :- Auth
Location of item :- Centurion
Delivery/Collection :- Collection preferred , delivery on your dime and risk
Reason for sale:- Not in use
WhatsApp Image 2017-11-05 at 13.12.21.jpeg

Last edited:
Every time I see a deal like this I get upset about my empty pockets lol And I dont necessarily need a 3rd Reo if you know what i mean :-D

I got a great deal on a brand new white SL for R2300 (bargain of note), which has been in use every day for 3yrs, I'd love to see how a 3d printed sqounker holds up doing the same, in the name of vaper science :-D

GLWS

Every time I see a deal like this I get upset about my empty pockets lol And I dont necessarily need a 3rd Reo if you know what i mean :-D

I got a great deal on a brand new white SL for R2300 (bargain of note), which has been in use every day for 3yrs, I'd love to see how a 3d printed sqounker holds up doing the same, in the name of vaper science :-D

GLWS

I hear you but I want to see what all the hype is about and also I have another Reo (black SL btw also got it at a bargain) which is my daily driver.

I hear you but I want to see what all the hype is about and also I have another Reo (black SL btw also got it at a bargain) which is my daily driver.

oops sorry man, realized now you planing to buy a 3d printed mod, didnt mean to put it down if I came across like that, Im truly interested in the durability of 3d printed mods only because my Reos have served me flawlessly for so long, I'm also interested in a molly and would love to see how that holds up too.

GLWS
Yip, my 2014 has and still is in daily use. Also have a nice white 2015 or 2016 SL as backup but it was never needed to backup since the 2014 just never let's me down. The white does make lovely eye candy though :-D

Buuump , come guys this is a steal for a solid squonker anyone wanting to get into squonking this is it !

Nope, don't have one yet, they keep slipping through my fingers. :rolleyes:

You are going to enjoy this vape. I am absolutely in love with my REO’s

The atty that come with this setup is however a mtl atty. if you want a more airier vape then try and find an original ol16.

You are going to enjoy this vape. I am absolutely in love with my REO’s

The atty that come with this setup is however a mtl atty. if you want a more airier vape then try and find an original ol16.
That is a Cyclone with AFC. You can open up the air quite a bit.

Back