Reo Grand LP Copper Vein

Jos

Reonaut
LV

Awards
With new Lily inbound and having now also taken delivery of Amber - Tina will shortly become surplus.

Instead of her sitting in a cupboard being neglected I would rather that she go to a new home.

• full description, REO Grand LP with Brass RM2, stock drip tip, brass door + copper vein door, 2 x 6ml bottles. NB - Battery not included
  • Price R2 000.00 (Ex delivery)
  • A picture see below
  • Condition fair wear and tear but generally still in good nick - the positive firing plate is starting to break - I will include an extra plate which you can fit once the firing plate finally kicks the bucket. To make up for the broken plate I will pay the courier fees to deliver in RSA.
  • Age don't really know - I have had it for 2 weeks but got it from @Yusuf Cape Vaper
  • Location Durban - Northern Suburbs by day and Southern Suburbs by night
  • Delivery/Collection I can drop it off pretty much anywhere in the greater Durban area or Aramex for out of towners.
  • Reason(s) for selling - See intro
As an added bonus I will throw in a bottle of Halo Malibu (29ml left) and a bottle of brasso :)

2r2x1k3.jpg

2j767m.jpg

2gx1oc3.jpg

rwtp9z.jpg

Last edited:
It puts hair on your chest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*****SOLD*****

Mods please archive.

Thanks a million Jos. Reo and BRASSO are fabulous
Ah, here is our newest Reonaut. And his first post on the forum. Most welcome to the forum and to Reoville. Happy vaping on the Reo.

Back