Reo Mini's

Petrus

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Item for Sale :- Reo Mini's, extras, batteries etc.
Selling Price :-?
Condition :- Perfect
Age of the item :- 1year
Clone or Authentic :-
Location of item :-
Delivery/Collection :-
Reason for sale:-
Add a picture here :-
I just want to test the market, I am thinking of maybe selling my two Reo Mini's. Both adjustable 510 connectors. Perfect condition.
Batteries - you need to include its specs and a picture

@Petrus the REO resale market is not great at the moment, I recently sold a REO grand and an atty for +-R1k less than i paid for both 4 months earlier, if I were you I would hold off untill everyone is sick of the 3D printed plastic thingies and realize that the REO's are still king.

@Petrus the REO resale market is not great at the moment, I recently sold a REO grand and an atty for +-R1k less than i paid for both 4 months earlier, if I were you I would hold off untill everyone is sick of the 3D printed plastic thingies and realize that the REO's are still king.

I doubt they will be over it. I think the REO is a dying breed to be honest. People are moving on to other better, cheaper / expensive and fancier things like everything else in life. I have a feeling the same will happen with authentic Billet Boxes. My personal opinion and in no way putting down any of the products.

My 3d printed thingy is an authentic 3d printed thingy and cost me more than any of my 3 Reo's (2015 models, 2 Grands and a Woodvil).
It's a great mod. But imo Reo's are still king. I'd buy a non BF two-battery (parallel) Reo if they started making them :)

Depending on the whole setup being sold i will consider buying the mini setup from you.

Hi @Petrus

Sorry bud - but the Classifieds have rules

Please put in a price and a pic of what you have for sale.

Back