Reo mission

Yippee, I found my REO. Im buying one off the classifieds. I want to know where you can find a MTL atty locally for the REO. I need one before Friday as Im leaving on Friday for a short trip

Sent from my ONE 3G HD using Tapatalk

Yippee, I found my REO. Im buying one off the classifieds. I want to know where you can find a MTL atty locally for the REO. I need one before Friday as Im leaving on Friday for a short trip

I believe Vape Decadence has BF Cyclones.

The Odins that @Imthiaz Khan has available are fantastic in my opinion, and can be dialed down for a MTL vape, or a restricted lung hit.

I quite like the look of the Reomiser, but it seems impossible that I would get one before Friday

I quite like the look of the Reomiser, but it seems impossible that I would get one before Friday

Yeah, they are as scarce as hen's teeth. Maybe place a request in the Classifieds: Wanted forum - you might just get lucky.

Looking forward to hear about your Reo journey. Remember to post a pic in the Reo Mail thread when you get that awesome blue Reo.

Wont the atty from the KUI work in the meantime while I look for something else

I tried one of those KUI attys a while ago dual 28g coils cant remember the ohm was very surprised at the flavour I was getting. Just a pitty they are made so flimsy post screws strip if you just look at them to hard.

Well, mission complete. My REO is home!

1eb843a15d44421c052f9d8f8052b52d.jpg

Love it when a plan comes together. And in time for your birthday tomorrow!

Back