Reo mission

PrinceVlad

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
So my birthday is coming up next week and I decided to treat myself with a Reo.

First thing is I don't know where to start. I have looked at their website and I know you order from there.

I'm looking at either the Grand or the Grand LP. Which is the best atty to get with that?

Apart from the mod and the atty, what else should I order?

AND is there any way I can get one in SA before next week, my need for instant gratification won't allow for shipping.

Thanks

Best option is a Grand LP and either standard or SL (of you like the one will holes in it).

Best option is to start with a Reomiser 2. (RM2)

Best timing you will get is 10 days with USPS... that's the only option... Unless you can get someone to part with one second hand.

I'm following this since my reo buy is most likely coming up in August. I doubt their will be Reos on sale at VapeCon but plz correct me if I'm wrong. I'm looking for a Reo Grand and RM2 and a spare Italian bottle or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm following this since my reo buy is most likely coming up in August. I doubt their will be Reos on sale at VapeCon but plz correct me if I'm wrong. I'm looking for a Reo Grand and RM2 and a spare Italian bottle or two.

No you are not wrong... it's unlikely there will be REO's for sale at VapeCon.

Keep an eye on the classifieds they do pop up from time to time. Most secondhand REO's work as good as new.

Keep an eye on the classifieds they do pop up from time to time. Most secondhand REO's work as good as new.

Thank you @hands. I am watching it closely but being the person I am I always scared of buy a Reo from a person I dont know. I know they are bullitproof but still... I'm scared I buy a dud or an abused unit that will cost me more to get safe and functional than importing a new one will cost.

Imho buy either a LP (Low Profile - takes most atomizers) Grand or the new, but more expensive P67. Personally I prefer the top firing button of the LP Grand as the chances of it firing in your pocket or bag, if unlocked, are less. Locking mechanism for P67 is inside the mod too.

LP Grands: http://www.reosmods.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=37&Itemid=3

P67: http://www.reosmods.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=46&Itemid=3

Thank you so much for the info @Andre

So my birthday is coming up next week and I decided to treat myself with a Reo.

First thing is I don't know where to start. I have looked at their website and I know you order from there.

I'm looking at either the Grand or the Grand LP. Which is the best atty to get with that?

Apart from the mod and the atty, what else should I order?

AND is there any way I can get one in SA before next week, my need for instant gratification won't allow for shipping.

Thanks

Hi @PrinceVlad - if you order from Reosmods, you must ask them to select the more expensive shipping option to SA. Then it will come here in about 10 days and will come straight to your door. Its about $50 for that shipping.

My vote is also Grand LP
With RM2 atty (if you like Mouth to Lung)

I was on the same mission last year to find a Reo, but back then there were a few around. But I have also acquired a few other bottom feeders mods since then. One of which is made locally.

If time is of the essence to get the birthday present (I am impatient and know the feeling all too well), why not check with @Justin Pattrick if he has any Leprechaun's available. I know that he was going to start mass producing a few weeks back. I placed an order for another one with him as well :-D

Here is my review of the mod if you are interested in the option vs a Reo.
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/custom-made-proudly-sa-mod.t17390/

The Leprechaun is one of my every day carries, and @Justin Pattrick even made a lockable button so it is safe to carry around and not worry about it firing in my pocket.

Last edited:
Hi @PrinceVlad - if you order from Reosmods, you must ask them to select the more expensive shipping option to SA. Then it will come here in about 10 days and will come straight to your door. Its about $50 for that shipping.

My vote is also Grand LP
With RM2 atty (if you like Mouth to Lung)
@Silver, I am on day 49 now.

Oh no @Petrus that is terrible
What did your shipping cost?
@Silver, the shipping was 43dollar if I remember correctly. Rob send my parcel with USPS priority mail. I tracked it till it left the USPS Jamaica facility, now the parcel is between nowhere and somewhere.

Just to weigh in on the topic. I too was very inpatient for my first reo. Bought a bunch of bf mods that were crap in anticipation of a reo.
@PrinceVlad, my suggestion is to order a reo lp and wait.
In the meantime pick up a kanger dripbox to keep you going until the reo arrives.

I would recommend a spare hot spring and a spare firing leaf and a button cover of your choice.

I think I will order and do the long wait. Are there any attys available locally or is it worth it to order the RM2 from them?

I think I will order and do the long wait. Are there any attys available locally or is it worth it to order the RM2 from them?
Here is more information on the attys available at Reosmods. Of those the RM2 is probably the most popular still, but strictly for MTL. The RM4 (Atomic) was popular around here for some time. As was the RM8 (Derringer). I like the RM7 (Rogue), but not many others do.

@JakesSA and @hands will mod any compatible atty to bf for you at a reasonable fee. A few you can buy with a BF pin - can think of the Velocity and Velocity Mini at the moment.

Other popular ones are the Odin, Chalice, Origen Little 16BF (my personal favourite), Nipple, Manta, etc. Check out the various atomizer threads in Reoville.

An option is to ask for bf atties in the Classifieds Wanted. They are rather scarce at the moment.

Here is more information on the attys available at Reosmods. Of those the RM2 is probably the most popular still, but strictly for MTL. The RM4 (Atomic) was popular around here for some time. As was the RM8 (Derringer). I like the RM7 (Rogue), but not many others do.

@JakesSA and @hands will mod any compatible atty to bf for you at a reasonable fee. A few you can buy with a BF pin - can think of the Velocity and Velocity Mini at the moment.

Other popular ones are the Odin, Chalice, Origen Little 16BF (my personal favourite), Nipple, Manta, etc. Check out the various atomizer threads in Reoville.

An option is to ask for bf atties in the Classifieds Wanted. They are rather scarce at the moment.
Where do you get the Origen?

Sent from my ONE 3G HD using Tapatalk

Back