Reo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or white with a hammertone door , or tumbled door .
i have the black anodised with hammertone door , and i like the look

That does sound pretty sexy

I have the coppervein and use it exclusively - no scratches or undue wear and tear. Ive dropped it countless times as well.

It really is a personal preference thingy... but I do like the white one! I also have a Copper Vein and it is pretty resilient like Mark says!

Thanks guys.

I do like the white as well.

The misses really like the Silver Vein which I quite like as well.

Would say its between the silver vein, white and white with black door.

So I decided to go with the white with black door. Will order some more doors when they become available. Now to decide whether to go copper or silver button and atomiser.

Next question is:

Is anyone gonna be ordering anytime soon? We can split shipping. Otherwise I'll just order for myself.

So I decided to go with the white with black door. Will order some more doors when they become available. Now to decide whether to go copper or silver button and atomiser.

Next question is:

Is anyone gonna be ordering anytime soon? We can split shipping. Otherwise I'll just order for myself.

If you email Rob your order and tell him which doors you want he will make them for you so all your choices can come at the same time... often he will make a plan when something isn't on the web site.

Next question is:

White with black door is a great choice. I had a silver vein - became black very quickly as it reacts to your hands. Imo silver will go better with the white and black door.

For pro rata shipping, suggest you open a new dedicated thread with appropriate title and give at least 24 hours for members to respond. And remember it will take some admin from you having to repost items within South Africa and showing costs and calculations.

Next question is:

You might want to wait a week or so. The other atomiser options will be available then. Just something to thing about?

I would suggest getting the atomic with the lp its going to be sick as tits

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

You might want to wait a week or so. The other atomiser options will be available then. Just something to thing about?
Looks like I have to wait either way.

They sold out on the copper LP rebuildables.

An agonising long wait has just been made so much longer!

I would suggest getting the atomic with the lp its going to be sick as tits

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD
Been doing a lot of reading on ECF.

The guys there modded a whole host of different rebuildables to BF. Some look epic!

just click notify me and rob will let ypu know when it will be instock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back