Replacement glass for Kangertech V2?

B1rdy

Vaping & loving it.
LV

Awards
Hi All
Hope someone can help me.
I ordered a Kangertech V2 replacement glass from bid or buy, which broke after filling it (might have been because of to much spinach). Does any of the top vendors keep this in stock? I would like to order some juices and accessories at the same time to save on shipping.

Hi Dubz
Thank you for the quick answer. The shape of the glass looks almost exactly like my broken one. The only difference is that the picture does not seem to have threading on the bottom and top sides. Is this standard?

Maybe post a picture of your clearomizer for us to identify it properly. And the broken glass if possible.

Hi Dubz
Thank you for the quick answer. The shape of the glass looks almost exactly like my broken one. The only difference is that the picture does not seem to have threading on the bottom and top sides. Is this standard?
The Kangertech Aerotanks and Protanks do not have a threaded glass section as the 2 metal sections where the glass rests in are threaded and that keeps the glass tank in place. As @Andre suggested please post a pic so we can say for sure.

Dubz & Andre

Sorry, I did some research and it is not a Kangertech but a Kamry :blush: (from kamrytech, i got confused)

I bought the item on bid or buy a while back and ordered another atomizer tank to have a spare. The seller do not seem to have a replacement of just the glass and atomiser kit cost around R170.

Here is a link.http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/1771...GS_ELECTRONIC_CIGARETTE_SAVE_ON_SHIPMENT.html

I took a picture as well and this is what it looks like.

upload_2015-2-25_18-59-58.png

So i'm not sure if the item at VM will work or not. Is this a popular tank or did i shoot myself in the foot with this purchase.

Thanks for your interest and support.

Dubz & Andre

Sorry, I did some research and it is not a Kangertech but a Kamry :blush: (from kamrytech, i got confused)

I bought the item on bid or buy a while back and ordered another atomizer tank to have a spare. The seller do not seem to have a replacement of just the glass and atomiser kit cost around R170.

Here is a link.http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/1771...GS_ELECTRONIC_CIGARETTE_SAVE_ON_SHIPMENT.html

I took a picture as well and this is what it looks like.

View attachment 22063

So i'm not sure if the item at VM will work or not. Is this a popular tank or did i shoot myself in the foot with this purchase.

Thanks for your interest and support.
Not popular at all. Do not know of anyone in SA that sells them. See if it is this one on Fasttech: http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10004956/1965304-x6-v2-2-5ml-topcoil-clearomizer

Do not see that they sell spare glasses. Takes about a month or more to get here, but free shipping if your value is enough.

Consider buying from SA online shops in future. Check out our Vendors' section.

I also recommend Vapour Mountain. I just received my spare glasses for my Subtank and Aerotank Mega.

I was also concerned when the responded to my query that the Mega glass was the Aerotank 1 because the picture had the thread. The box it came in even says Protank but it doesn't have the thread amd is on my tank now as a perfect fit. I also paid just R50 as I picked the Subtank glass since I didn't want to click on the one with the thread and they corrected it to just R30 and gave me a R20 discount code to my next order.

@Oupa and Chrystel rock big time!

@Andre & @Dubz & @Ashley A

Thanks for your input and help.

The item on the fasttech link is the correct one, just a pity that I wont be able to use the item due to the broken glass. I'll rather stick with the Ecigssa merchants in future to avoid further mishaps.

Back