Replacing my Eleaf 100w 510 with RX2/3 510 pin??

Vapordude

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Long story short:

My rx2/3 broke, I salvaged the 510 connection (for some reason) and I want to swap out my eleaf connection with my 2/3's (because the pin in my Eleaf is too far inside and it looks like crap, also wont read any atomizers, mod still works tho...just never bothered to replace it)

pin.jpg

Will this work? Do I need to have the EXACT replacement 510 or what?

That pin should work if its the same type, as in fixed positive pin or spring loaded pin, just desolder and replace if it is the same. Only way to know for sure is to take your mod apart and have a look.

That pin should work if its the same type, as in fixed positive pin or spring loaded pin, just desolder and replace if it is the same. Only way to know for sure is to take your mod apart and have a look.

Yeah its also a springloaded 510, not particularly keen on spending a grand on a new mod.

Yeah its also a springloaded 510, not particularly keen on spending a grand on a new mod.

Eish, spring loaded might be a problem. Who knows, it might be the same type of design when you open her up.
Good luck and take some pics of the process and share with us :)

Over a year ago I replaced the 510 on my 100w with a fat daddy one.
The biggest issue would probably be getting the rx 510 to physically fit properly and stationary

Back