Reuleaux DNA 200 Help

I like it as a bedside mod and it works nicely in the car.
It is quite a heavy mod and when I go hiking the reo is in my man bag strapped to my water bladder bag.

Yip it's not really the size or the weight... it's only really because of how difficult it is to use. My SNow Wolf and SX Mini are also too heavy to go out with... I always leave the house with two REO's and occasionally my Sigelei 75. When I go to a vape meet I take a suitcase to carry the heavy mods.

For those interested in a warmer vape with SS.
I read online that 304 SS profile from http://www.steam-engine.org/wirewiz.asp# works better with the stock coils of the Uwell Crown tank.

I can confirm that the vape is almost identical to straight power mode at higher watts but with no dry hits. There is speculation that the Uwell crown SS pre-made coil may have nickel legs on the coil but I cannot confirm.

I will try with 316L SS with the 304 SS profile at some stage and report back but be warned these pre-made coils are apparently made to last a good month!

Thanks for the help guys and the offer of help... no longer need anymore help... Rolo on it's way to a new owner in CT! :D

Haha, sorry to keep you waiting! I built my Everest TC coil yesterday (2x SS + 1x Kanthal twisted in a TFV4) as the final test... so just need to finish writing up!
No stress.
Working away so Im being kept busy ;)

Hey guys! The first version of the first part of my guide is up here: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/guide-to-fine-tuning-tc-on-the-dna200-with-escribe.t18206/

(It is in the Temp Sensing forum, as it deals with temp sensing... go figure)

Please ask as many questions as you can! And if anything is unclear, badly written or a horrible low-quality image, please let me know! I'm busy the whole evening but will be up and running tomorrow morning.

The farenheit and non metric display triggers my OCD.

If you open escribe and go to the profile you are using there is a simple drop down to change from F to C.

I also rotated the screen for left hand use and swoped the buttons because it seems better that the + button would be at the top of the text orientation. This is found under the mod section.
I wasnt interested in the volts so I changed that to battery percentage.
View attachment 42206
That was exactly the first three changes I made as well.

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

hi guys I purchased the ROLO DNA200 Which were married with 3 LG turds from the previous owners today was my first charge. I noticed that one battery charged faster than the other 2. Is this normal ? do batteries discharge at different rates or should they all be the same...

I suppose the turds are not on the market for that long and the rolo dna as well so the batteries should be in a decent state.

I guess the core of what I want to know is what signs should I look for that its time to change these batteries?

hi guys I purchased the ROLO DNA200 Which were married with 3 LG turds from the previous owners today was my first charge. I noticed that one battery charged faster than the other 2. Is this normal ? do batteries discharge at different rates or should they all be the same...

I suppose the turds are not on the market for that long and the rolo dna as well so the batteries should be in a decent state.

I guess the core of what I want to know is what signs should I look for that its time to change these batteries?
What is the variation of the battery fluctuation? I.E. is it lets say 4.17v and 4.15v?
Have you used the csv file for the discharge profile for the LG HG2 batteries?
You can find it here : https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic...mec_reuleaux_lg_hg2_batter_profile_watthours/

What is the variation of the battery fluctuation? I.E. is it lets say 4.17v and 4.15v?
Have you used the csv file for the discharge profile for the LG HG2 batteries?
You can find it here : https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic...mec_reuleaux_lg_hg2_batter_profile_watthours/

I'll have to install the escribe software tomorrow and figure it out, I just completed formatting my machine so not sure atm.... aside from that I havent taken the time to get into the escribe software in that much detail since I got the mod on friday.

I'll have to install the escribe software tomorrow and figure it out, I just completed formatting my machine so not sure atm.... aside from that I havent taken the time to get into the escribe software in that much detail since I got the mod on friday.
Some fluctuation in the battery voltages can be expected I guess but not too drastic a fluctuation.
I think you should get escribe as soon as you can and just make sure the batteries are set up correctly.

I would also recommend that you charge the batteries in an external charger until they are set up on escribe.

Back