Revolution Vape - 50% off our juice!! - 5 days left

BaD Mountain

MaD Scientist
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
19 Coetsee Str, Upington, Northern Cape, SA
We are currently running a 50% off special on our juice!! :banana:

Use promo code - Launch special - on check out.

Free shipping on orders over R250!

Gupta Coup is a Grape, Kiwi and Strawberry e-juice. You might notice the figures on our box, will it mean Game Over or Insert Another Coin?

Peanut Gallery is a theatrical collaboration of Peanut Butter and Fudge. This juice will certainly be asked for an encore.

Escobar’s beans is our Mocha Java e-juice. As Colombia is famous for their coffee, we could not resist naming this product after one of their infamous exporters.

Get your Gutpa Coup, Peanut Gallery and Escobar's beans now!!

Go to www.revolutionvape.co.za :banana:

Gupta Coup - Flavour profile.jpg

Don't you think "Gupta Coup" isn't very much in the direction of where the eliquid industry needs to go.

It just seems to me your flavor name might attract unwanted attention to yourself and on a larger scale independent juice makers?.

Your designer is obviously talented but I think it might be used against vaping by professional media "forces"...

Either way you've sparked my interest.

@Sprint

As you noticed that some of our product names (more products are coming ;)) might hint towards controversy. It is not to be mistaken as crude or to create sensationalism (something we disgusts), but should rather be viewed with a sort of tongue-in-the-cheek or satire reference to serious occurrences.

One of our goals is to sparked interest and to create conversation.

We appreciate your feedback and are delighted that we sparked your interest.

Back