Revolution Vape - Vape Club - ECIGSSA JHB Vape Meet 1 April 2017

BaD Mountain

MaD Scientist
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
19 Coetsee Str, Upington, Northern Cape, SA
Prize announcement for the upcoming ECIGSSA JHB Vape Meet!

From Vape Club:
  • Wismec RX300 Carbon Edition complete with Batteries
  • Joyetech Ocular-C complete with Batteries
  • Eleaf Pico Dual Kit complete with Batteries
  • 2 x SMOK V8 Sticks with TFV8 Big Baby Beasts
  • 2 x Juice hampers, consisting of any 5 x 30ml bottles each, to be chosen from the Vape Club range
  • 2 x Revolution Vape Juice hampers, each consisting of a full set of 4 x 30ml bottles of the Vape Revolution range. This prize is a collaboration between Vape Club and Revolution Vape.
Here is the Wismec RX300. The Carbon fibre one is the second one from the left. This mod takes 4 batteries! Hehe. So glad for the winner that the prize comes complete with a set of batteries!
vapeclub-wismec-rx300-jpg.89220

Here is the Joytech Ocular C. Have always admired the screen on this mod!
vapeclub-ocularc-jpg.89221

Next up is the Eleaf Pico Dual Kit. What a winner it seems indeed!
vapeclub-pico-dual-kit-jpg.89222

And then the SMOK V8 sticks with TFV8 Big Baby Beasts. Not sure which colour options will be available for the prize - but this looks like a rocket of a pen style mod!
vapeclub-smok-stick-v8-jpg.89223

And then the juice. 2 hampers of 5 x 30ml juice. You can choose from anything that Vape Club stocks. Nice thing for the winners of this prize that Vape Club has a very extensive range of juice! Not sure which of their range will be there on the day but I assume there will be plenty choice.

(Lol, I am trying to do a screenshot of the juices available at Vape Club on their website. But it's too long. I have to reduce my screen size to fit them all in. hehe. Standby....)

Ok, here is the list:
vapeclub-juice-selection-jpg.89230

And finally, the collaboration prize between Vape Club and Revolution Vape. 2 hampers of 4 x 30ml juice, each being the full set of the Revolution Vape range.
vapeclub-revolution-vape-4x30ml-png.89231

Just a reminder, only those who RSVP on the first post and are present on the day will be eligible to win...

So if you haven't RSVP'ed yet, please do so on the first post by clicking on the Blue RSVP button with a normal browser. (not tapatalk).

Go to this thread to RSVP https://www.ecigssa.co.za/ecigssa-jhb-vapemeet-saturday-1-april-2017.t34544/

ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet - Saturday 1 April 2017

Prize announcement for the upcoming ECIGSSA JHB Vape Meet!

From Vape Club:
  • Wismec RX300 Carbon Edition complete with Batteries
  • Joyetech Ocular-C complete with Batteries
  • Eleaf Pico Dual Kit complete with Batteries
  • 2 x SMOK V8 Sticks with TFV8 Big Baby Beasts
  • 2 x Juice hampers, consisting of any 5 x 30ml bottles each, to be chosen from the Vape Club range
  • 2 x Revolution Vape Juice hampers, each consisting of a full set of 4 x 30ml bottles of the Vape Revolution range. This prize is a collaboration between Vape Club and Revolution Vape.
Here is the Wismec RX300. The Carbon fibre one is the second one from the left. This mod takes 4 batteries! Hehe. So glad for the winner that the prize comes complete with a set of batteries!
vapeclub-wismec-rx300-jpg.89220

Here is the Joytech Ocular C. Have always admired the screen on this mod!
vapeclub-ocularc-jpg.89221

Next up is the Eleaf Pico Dual Kit. What a winner it seems indeed!
vapeclub-pico-dual-kit-jpg.89222

And then the SMOK V8 sticks with TFV8 Big Baby Beasts. Not sure which colour options will be available for the prize - but this looks like a rocket of a pen style mod!
vapeclub-smok-stick-v8-jpg.89223

And then the juice. 2 hampers of 5 x 30ml juice. You can choose from anything that Vape Club stocks. Nice thing for the winners of this prize that Vape Club has a very extensive range of juice! Not sure which of their range will be there on the day but I assume there will be plenty choice.

(Lol, I am trying to do a screenshot of the juices available at Vape Club on their website. But it's too long. I have to reduce my screen size to fit them all in. hehe. Standby....)

Ok, here is the list:
vapeclub-juice-selection-jpg.89230

And finally, the collaboration prize between Vape Club and Revolution Vape. 2 hampers of 4 x 30ml juice, each being the full set of the Revolution Vape range.
vapeclub-revolution-vape-4x30ml-png.89231

Just a reminder, only those who RSVP on the first post and are present on the day will be eligible to win...

So if you haven't RSVP'ed yet, please do so on the first post by clicking on the Blue RSVP button with a normal browser. (not tapatalk).

Go to this thread to RSVP https://www.ecigssa.co.za/ecigssa-jhb-vapemeet-saturday-1-april-2017.t34544/

ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet - Saturday 1 April 2017

Awesome! See you tomorrow.

Back