Rocket Fuel - Juice Reviews

Super feedback @Bonez007
Thanks for sharing!

Be Mine, Clementine

I asked Sir Vape to sneak this in for me with their last stock order. The description sounded really good but I was a nervous of trying another Rocket Fuel juice, the first two really didn't impress me. Took the chance and had them bring in a 30ml bottle at 18mg. It cost me R220

Website Description: Rich dark chocolate and sweet mandarin oranges.

I like the labeling on the bottles, I especially like that Rocket Fuel puts a description of the flavour right on the bottle, I find this very helpful. What they don't state on the bottle though is the PG/VG ratio, as far as I can tell all their liquids are 70pg/30vg.

1422551_10205195256742519_8659805415550413718_n.jpg 10523173_10205195256502513_7866253244824284970_n.jpg

Here are my thoughts...

I popped some of this stuff in my Kayfun as soon as it arrived, it was prepped and ready with a 1.0 ohm 28g micro coil wicked with Rayon, mounted on a mech with freshly charged battery. It was love at first vape, those oranges came right out to greet me with a firm handshake, not shouting "Howzit buddy!" across a crowded room. These oranges come armed with something extra, I was dreading being attacked by cheap waxy cooking chocolate but the chocolate notes in this blend are very subtle but clearly rich and dark, just enough to lightly cover this juice's hidden secret.... these oranges come through as a quality orange liqueur, I immediately imagined that I was vaping Cointreau straight out of the bottle. It's not sweet, nor sour and doesn't taste artificial at all. If I didn't know better I would imagine that they just boiled the alcohol out of a bottle of Cointreau, added some nic and re-bottled it.

Throat hit is satisfying and not as harsh as the other RF juices I've tried. You're not going to win any cloud blowing competitions with this juice but that's not what this juice is about, vapour production is more than adequate. This is a flavour that needs to be savoured and enjoyed for what it is.... really special.

Put these two things together and you will have a good idea of what this juice has to offer.....

qgaaYiDxZlo.jpg 125997277.jpg

All the fun.... and no hangover :)

@Sir Vape & @BigGuy you need to bring in more of this stuff!

@BumbleBee I know what you mean. And with all of our local vendors spoiling us with import juices at very competitive prices, I ask myself if the price of 5P is worth it? I wouldn't know asI haven't tried it but it really has to be something special...

@BumbleBee I know what you mean. And with all of our local vendors spoiling us with import juices at very competitive prices, I ask myself if the price of 5P is worth it? I wouldn't know asI haven't tried it but it really has to be something special...

@phanatik YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET. SIRVAPE juice R:censored:

I was actually reading through some juice reviews on SpinFuel last night, and they do love Rocket Fuel.

What I really loved is that they take a few reviewers thoughts and opinions, and they all obviously preffered A flavour over ANOTHER. But they collectively agree that Rocket Fuel juices are top notch.

Be Mine, Clementine

I asked Sir Vape to sneak this in for me with their last stock order. The description sounded really good but I was a nervous of trying another Rocket Fuel juice, the first two really didn't impress me. Took the chance and had them bring in a 30ml bottle at 18mg. It cost me R220

Website Description: Rich dark chocolate and sweet mandarin oranges.

I like the labeling on the bottles, I especially like that Rocket Fuel puts a description of the flavour right on the bottle, I find this very helpful. What they don't state on the bottle though is the PG/VG ratio, as far as I can tell all their liquids are 70pg/30vg.

View attachment 15757 View attachment 15758

Here are my thoughts...

I popped some of this stuff in my Kayfun as soon as it arrived, it was prepped and ready with a 1.0 ohm 28g micro coil wicked with Rayon, mounted on a mech with freshly charged battery. It was love at first vape, those oranges came right out to greet me with a firm handshake, not shouting "Howzit buddy!" across a crowded room. These oranges come armed with something extra, I was dreading being attacked by cheap waxy cooking chocolate but the chocolate notes in this blend are very subtle but clearly rich and dark, just enough to lightly cover this juice's hidden secret.... these oranges come through as a quality orange liqueur, I immediately imagined that I was vaping Cointreau straight out of the bottle. It's not sweet, nor sour and doesn't taste artificial at all. If I didn't know better I would imagine that they just boiled the alcohol out of a bottle of Cointreau, added some nic and re-bottled it.

Throat hit is satisfying and not as harsh as the other RF juices I've tried. You're not going to win any cloud blowing competitions with this juice but that's not what this juice is about, vapour production is more than adequate. This is a flavour that needs to be savoured and enjoyed for what it is.... really special.

Put these two things together and you will have a good idea of what this juice has to offer.....

View attachment 15760 View attachment 15761

All the fun.... and no hangover :)

@Sir Vape & @BigGuy you need to bring in more of this stuff!
Ah, thanks. Sounds right up my alley.

Back