Room Foggers Review - FreeMax Autopod 50 Kit

Room Fogger

Reviewer, Reonaut and Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
FreeMax AUTOPOD 50 Kit

Disclaimer – The views expressed in this review are based on my own experiences while testing the products being reviewed. The product/s were supplied free of charge by FreeMax for review purposes and no remuneration or other incentive is received to do this review.

Overview
This review will focus on the FreeMax AUTOPOD 50 Kit consisting of the FreeMax MAXPOD 2000 mAh built in battery battery device, and the refillable Pod with replaceable coils.

The link to the official FreeMax website is:
https://www.freemaxvape.com/
The link to the product on the official FreeMax website is:
https://www.freemaxvape.com/autopod50-pod-mod-kit/

Unboxing
The kit is neatly and securely packaged in a white and blue colored dual level cardboard box with a slide off cover. The front has a printed picture of the Autopod50 kit, and information regarding the content of the kit and product specifications are on the back. A foam cutout insert holds the device battery and the pod in place, with the spare coil, and the rest of the content and the information booklets in a box underneath.

upload_2020-8-23_18-52-28.png

The Pod kit I received was in a blue and yellow finish with the 0.25 Ohm coil pre-installed and a spare 0.5 Ohm coil included.

Package Contents included (Standard and TPD Edition):
upload_2020-8-23_18-52-57.png

• 1 x Autopod50 battery device.
  • 1 x Refillable Pod.
  • 1 x 0.25 Ohm AX2 Mesh coil.
  • 1 x 0.50 Ohm AX2 Mesh coil.
  • 1 Silicone Protection Case.
  • 1 x USB Charging Cable.
  • 1 x User Manual / 1 x Warning Card / 1 x Warranty Card.
(TPD edition comes fitted with the stipulated 2ml Pod tank.)
(In this instance the test kit provided did not include the protection case in the box received.)

Initial impression
This device is well manufactured and feels solid as I have come to expect from the FreeMax devices, with a smooth rounded finish that sits really comfortable in your hand. Due to the rounded corners and contrast the device is quite a looker, and with no square edges it sits comfortably in the pocket. Size wise it fits the normal hand very comfortably and is not overly heavy.

Specifications and Features:
Device:

upload_2020-8-23_18-53-35.png
  • Dimensions – (H) 94 mm x (W) 24.5 mm x (D) 43.5 mm (Including Pod).
  • Material: Zink Alloy.
  • Style/Design Type: Rectangular Pod.
  • Battery Specifications: 2000 mA built in battery.
  • Wattage output range: 5 W to 50 W, 0.7 to 7.5 V.
  • Resistance Range: Adjustable.
  • Weight: 151.5 g (Approximately).
Tanks/Pods:
upload_2020-8-23_18-54-22.png
  • Dimensions – (H) 40 mm x (W) 24 mm x (L) 42 mm. (Approximately).
  • Material: SS904L and PCGT.
  • Capacity: 4 ml.
  • Filling: Bottom Fill with Silicone Sealing stopper strip.
  • 0.25 Ohm AX2 Mesh coil, (30 W to 50 W).
  • 0.50 Ohm AX2 Mesh coil, (15 W to 35 W).
  • Press-Fit Coil Installation.
  • Snap-In Pod Fitment.
Additional Safety Features
  • Low Resistance Protection.
  • Open Circuit Protection.
  • 10s cut off protection.
  • Short Circuit Protection.
  • High Temp Protection.
  • Low voltage protection.

Opinion, likes and dislikes.
The Autopod50 Kit is a comfortable sized and weight system, with excellent performance and clouds and major flavor to boot, and the XS2 dual mesh coils and Tea Fiber Cotton really adding to the flavor performance. The front layout has a top placed power button, screen with relevant information and the adjustment buttons. There is a USB charging port on the bottom, and yes, it’s a Type C port!

The 6 colors available are:
upload_2020-8-23_18-55-32.png

The kit was supplied with 2 XS2 Mesh type coils, in a 0.25 Ohm and a 0.5 Ohm configuration. With both options flavor was exceptional, providing for a very satisfying vape. The 4 ml capacity seems adequate when you start out, but with the cloud production this is a reasonably heavy consumption setup, but the upside is flavor and cloud that is comparable with a normal RDA or RTA setup. This is most definitely not a stealth setup, and will be great for someone who is looking for a Pod Type system without compromising on big cloud DL and flavor. The pod is also easy to fill, just take it slowly, and not being too dark you can also see the juice level easy.

Battery life was as expected for a 2000 mAh capacity, and I only needed to recharge once a day, but it was used in rotation with my other mods. Airflow was quiet enough and really smooth, and with the adjustable airflow you can have a very airy DL to a good restricted DL draw.

This is a “little” kit that gives “BIG” performance, and any DL vaper will not go wrong if they get one of these for a run around. Combining the ease of use, quality and good performance. I think the added silicone protector sleeve will be a great option to keep it looking great for longer, and I wish I had one as it accidentally dropped from my pocket while exiting my car, a little chip but still going strong. Next mission is to find a compatible cover or make one, and some coils, and it will join the crew on a regular basis.

A sincere thank you to FreeMax for supplying the FreeMax AutoPod50 Kit for review and for giving me the opportunity to do a review on it.
(Information, photos and specifications as obtained from the official FreeMax website on the Internet)

Attachments

• upload_2020-8-23_18-51-53.png
    upload_2020-8-23_18-51-53.png
    351.2 KB · Views: 3
Some adventurous colour choices, but it’s quite striking in the blue & yellow. Looks good.

Back