RTAs that you can use on a mech mod

spiv

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey everyone,

So I've got my eye on the new Noisy Cricket ii-25, but I want a RTA to use on it. My other mechs are mostly squonkers or have an RDTA on them. For the NC I want a RTA so I can take advantage of the mech power with the benefit of not having to drip.

I've got my eye on the OBS Engine and the Serpent Mini 25 (who am I kidding, I'll get both regardless) and want to know if they have a mech compatible 510 pin?

It may actually be worthwhile to start a list of RDAs, RTAs, RDTAs, etc that people can use on a mech.

On the bright side, at least the NC ii-25 has protection... Which begs the question if it's even an issue... But it never hurts to ask.

The Noisy Cricket 2 isn't a mech, it has a standard spring-loaded 510 connector not a hybrid top cap.

Hey everyone,

So I've got my eye on the new Noisy Cricket ii-25, but I want a RTA to use on it. My other mechs are mostly squonkers or have an RDTA on them. For the NC I want a RTA so I can take advantage of the mech power with the benefit of not having to drip.

I've got my eye on the OBS Engine and the Serpent Mini 25 (who am I kidding, I'll get both regardless) and want to know if they have a mech compatible 510 pin?

It may actually be worthwhile to start a list of RDAs, RTAs, RDTAs, etc that people can use on a mech.

On the bright side, at least the NC ii-25 has protection... Which begs the question if it's even an issue... But it never hurts to ask.

For series builds, I'd go for the Griffin 25 plus. You can fit in some big coils and it wicks so efficiently.

Back