Sad Sad Day :(

kimbo

Flavor Junky
VIP
LV

Awards
My dog knocked my VTR from the table and it fell o the atty. Lucky the Aerotank is all ok but the threats on the 510 on the VTR is all stukkend. I tried the paper in them to tighten them, but you can still just pull the Aerotank of with no force even if you think it is tight :(;(:-(:-(:(

Lucky @Oupa came to the rescue with very good price on the sigelei 20w i will just have to live with water and bread the next few months but at least i can vape

Than you @Oupa

Lucky @Oupa came to the rescue with very good price on the sigelei 20w i will just have to live with water and bread the next few months but at least i can vape

Sad for your VTR but you will love your Sigelei 20W more than life itself! When a door closes somewhere a window opens... Julie Andrews in the sound of music! ;-)

sorry to hear that @kimbo

maybe life was telling you to upgrade :D

Sorry to hear @kimbo, hope all works out for you with the VTR, it is a stunning device

Unfortunately I'm out of M7 X 0.5mm taps

ARGH NEEEE...

This is truly a sad moment for both of us @kimbo

All is not lost though, Ω @johan has a tapper which can be used to recut the threads, maybe that could sort it out?

Otherwise there is always this:

View attachment 8100

Link: http://www.fatdaddyvapes.com/shop.html

@devdev you will now know how i feel about this, The dog, Jesse, is still a pup so she gets very exited about nothing. Just unfortunate the VTR was on the wrong side of the table. I bought a 510 connector when i got the VTR from you, but that still does not screw correctly. I am truly sorry about this :(
I did not see this one comming

If Ω @johan can fix it i can send to him

@devdev you will now know how i feel about this, The dog, Jesse, is still a pup so she gets very exited about nothing. Just unfortunate the VTR was on the wrong side of the table. I bought a 510 connector when i got the VTR from you, but that still does not screw correctly. I am truly sorry about this :(
I did not see this one comming

If Ω @johan can fix it i can send to him

Lot of members who has M7 x 0.5mm taps - sure one of them can lend you one and with your technical skills @kimbo it won't take you 5 minutes to fix.

Lot of members who has M7 x 0.5mm taps - sure one of them can lend you one and with your technical skills @kimbo it won't take you 5 minutes to fix.

@johan to tell you the honest truth the work i did on the VTR took me a wile, when i got sick i had a couple of strokes so that left me with little hand eye coordination, and to try working with anything a tap, i am scared i will tap a hole in my hand. I am making plans to come to the meet, maybe i give it to someone there to fix

@johan to tell you the honest truth the work i did on the VTR took me a wile, when i got sick i had a couple of strokes so that left me with little hand eye coordination, and to try working with anything a tap, i am scared i will tap a hole in my hand. I am making plans to come to the meet, maybe i give it to someone there to fix

Ok no problem, if you don't come right I will do with pleasure.

Ok no problem, if you don't come right I will do with pleasure.

@johan that is the down side of being in my possision, the mind is still 100% and i have so many ideas but i must get someone to do the work for me and not everyone understand this. Thank you, if i can arrange to come will i see you there?

Back