Sale - All Day Vapes 5th Anniversary!

Thanks @Hooked
We are quite chuffed. It's been a great 5 yrs. Lots of work but the great feedback from the forum and the customers made it extremely pleasant, It's been fun and very interesting! Glad I was able to spend the last 5yrs in this way! Even if I am slave labour :D

Thanks @Hooked
We are quite chuffed. It's been a great 5 yrs. Lots of work but the great feedback from the forum and the customers made it extremely pleasant, It's been fun and very interesting! Glad I was able to spend the last 5yrs in this way! Even if I am slave labour :D

@YeOldeOke We're all slaves to our passion, aren't we?

Interesting review that goes into the refresh function of the Innokin Sensis, focusing more on its ability to extend coil life not only of its own coils but also those of other brands.

I have yet to try this technology out myself - I'm not really a pod person, more a RTA wind-your-own kinda guy - I will soon, but if it does what it claims to do and what this video appears to confirm - keeping your coils cleaner for longer, then of course it will enhance flavour as well. And it should also work on my DIY RTA coils.

Which is why I vote it as the most interesting innovation 2021.

Well, this sale is going till end June, but it is also while stocks last of course. And I must say the demand is bigger than I expected, so if you have your eye on something better keep that in mind. I may restock before it's over but even with quick ship it takes at least 10 days to go through the chain.
I'm talking about hardware of course. Our juice production can meet almost any demand.
Molicel 18650's and 21700's are on their way.

30Q's are a problem, there appears to be some fakes in our vaping market again. Weigh 'em folks!

Last edited:
We have implemented the Payflex system now, so purchases can be split into 4 interest-free payments.

Please note our new cutoff time for processing orders is 07:30. Orders received after this will be processed the next day.

As we improve our supply chain costs, any savings will be passed on to the customer. It's the cost +margin model we have used in our juice operation, not a what-the-market-will-bear model.

We have adjusted our initial prices downward as we improve our supply chain, and thus the prices on the sale announcement is out of date. The new, lower pricing is as follows:

Slide3.JPG Slide4.JPG Slide5.JPG Slide6.JPG

Our new products ETA 24/6 have been posted on site and will also be available at these anniversary sale prices till the end of June.

https://alldayvapes.co.za

New stock ETA 24/6 is now available for pre-order on the site!

And the pre-orders are at sale prices because the sale will still be in progress when they arrive!

Our pre-order system works beautifully, except it won't allow more than 1 pre-order item into your cart, which means it charges shipping every time. Ughhh!:facepalm:

To bypass this, place your pre-orders separately, choose manual EFT as payment method, and we will fix the shipping before you pay.

This shipment has been delayed for about a week, so we cannot meet the 24/25 Jun ETA. We apologize for that. We will give a full refund to anyone that has pre-ordered and does not want to wait a little longer.

We will also not take anymore pre-orders as the shipping can be dicey. Special requests we can still do of course, but again without a guaranteed ETA

PS. This applies to pre-order stock on our website, not the above posted sale items, those are in stock.

Last edited:
Just a reminder that this sale will end tomorrow!

@AllThePreOrderFolks
We expect delivery today, so we will probably get your orders off tomorrow morn! Sincere apologies for the delay!

All pre-orders dispatched! Thanks for your support!

This is the last day of the sale.

Courier Guy's still the best courier service in SA, bar none. But the last few days their tracking system's been glitchy, and I see some same day deliveries were not done yesterday. I'm sure they will arrive today, I'll keep an eye on them.

The sale is over, but I'd invite you to keep an eye on our prices and offering in the coming weeks and months, I believe you will be pleasantly surprised. Even with equipment that only we have in stock, our prices will not be hiked because of scarcity I promise y'all.

Things are starting to go in the direction we would like to see, but developing the best sourcing and shipping is an ongoing project. Any savings in these areas will be passed on in our pricing.

Batteries are a challenge, sorry we had nothing to offer you during the sale, the Q30's turned out to be fake so we could not offer them. This too will be sorted out, please just bear with us as we find our feet.

Courier Guy's still the best courier service in SA, bar none. But the last few days their tracking system's been glitchy,

Agree! Yesterday tracking on a parcel showed no shipment found from my side, but my supplier's screen showed loaded on to manifest etc. I don't understand how it can show two different messages. Oh well ...

Agree! Yesterday tracking on a parcel showed no shipment found from my side, but my supplier's screen showed loaded on to manifest etc. I don't understand how it can show two different messages. Oh well ...
We've been using them for 5 years and their tracking system has always worked well. Like any logistics business it will have problems, theirs is just once in a while while other couriers are very often.

That's one business I will never run, logistics. It's a bloody nightmare.

Back