Sale or Trade : Authentic Billet Box w/ CCV Stabwood Doors and Exocet

Philip Dunkley

-------------
LV

Awards
Item for Sale :- Authentic Billet Box DNA60 w/ CCV Stabwood KNTRL Doors and Exocet Bridge and matching Integrated Drip Tip and Button (Panel Kit Cost over R3000). Also includes original panels and drip tip and button. Battery not included
Selling Price :- R5000 (Will also Trade for a High End Regulated or High End Squonker of similar Value Second Hand)
Condition :- 8/10 General Wear & Tear (Been looked after very well)
Age of the item :- 7 Months
Clone or Authentic :- All Authentic
Location of item :- Centurion
Delivery/Collection :- Courier Anywhere in SA/ Collection from Centurion
Reason for sale:- Not used

Awesome BB that has been used daily and looked after. Looks amazing with the Panel kit and integrated Drip Tip.
Easiest and Fastest way to get hold of me is on Whatsapp @ 08 two 3169248

Attachments

• IMG_1133.jpg
    IMG_1133.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_1134.jpg
    IMG_1134.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_1135.jpg
    IMG_1135.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_1136.jpg
    IMG_1136.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
@incredible_hullk
@Christos

Unfortunately I was out all day today at the cricket, so could not update the post at all. There is a specific reason I put my Whatsapp details on every one of my posts, it gives people a chance to instantly get hold of me to secure the device, and also to be able to give people updates while I'm out and about. I honor every place in the queue in every single one of my sales, so had you sent a message, there's quite a good chance you may have gotten it. Christos did message me, and therefore I did the deal with him, and this is the first time I'm in front of a PC since handing over the device to update this post. Apologies that you feel disappointed, but in this day and age of instant gratification, I think 10 hours is completely fair amount of time to update a sales post, especially on a week day :)

As Such, This is SOLD

Back