Archive Sale Retracted

Philip Dunkley

-------------
LV
49
 
Joined
30/12/14
Posts
999
Awards
27
Location
Centurion
Item: Mission XV 3D Printed Astro - Just been repaired and serviced by Astro. Did a full facelift, changed colour (Self Etch Primer, AirBrushed and Polyurethane Coating) , I was getting very bored of the blue.
Includes : Mod, Flush Nut, Full Blue Screw Set, Original Screw Set, Mission Aluminium Panels + Button (Installed) Extra , Brushed Aluminium Panels (Currently Installed), Clear Frosted Font Panel and Up/Down Buttons, Original Fire Button (I remove all Fire Buttons on mods that have Ribbon/Wired Fire Buttons and buy panels to support the direct Fire Button on the board, the Wired buttons cause more DNA Failures than anything else!!
Age: Unknown
Price: R2800 R2500 (On It's Own)
Payment Methods Accepted: Instant EFT
Warranty: N/A
Packaging: Complete
Authentic/Clone: Authentic
Condition: Excellent
Location: Centurion
Reason: I've decided to just use 2 Devices
Shipping: PUDO (Please book from your side, my Wife is Handling this while I'm recovering. Just send a PIN to my Whatsapp, and It will be sent out the same day money clears)
Collection: Unfortunately Not (Obviously I normally have no issue with this, but with me being in and out of treatment, I don't want my wife dealing with people she doesn't know)

As I am currently undergoing treatment, I am able to be in contact with people, but I cannot always be checking online.
The easiest way to get hold of me at the moment is on Whatsapp: 063 ZERO 59 2495.

IMG_1492.jpgIMG_1491.jpgIMG_1427.jpg
 
Last edited:
"Just been repaired and serviced by Astro. Did a full facelift, changed colour... "
Repaired - What was wrong with it?
Serviced - Do you have proof of what was serviced and or replaced?
Change colour - Did Mission do it or did you do it yourself?
 
To answer the questions:
1) Chip kept showing Weak Battery - Replace Chip and Positive Battery Wire
2) Mission service every single mod that gets returned to them, to ensure that everything is working 100% - States on Invoice
3) Mission don't change colours of Mods, I did.
 
Back
Top