Salt Nic and Diy

Might be a goose question but really want to know if this is possible :)

Can you bump a standard 0MG store bought juice with salt nic without majorly effecting the flavour ?

Basically trying to make a "red pill salt nic" for MTL

Might be a goose question but really want to know if this is possible :)

Can you bump a standard 0MG store bought juice with salt nic without majorly effecting the flavour ?

Basically trying to make a "red pill salt nic" for MTL
It should dilute it depending on the strength you are after. Some salt nicotine are not 100% tasteless.

I would rather go to VM website and select the 'Modify your juice' option and get a custom 50/50 VG/PG, 12/18/24mg strength juice instead.

This is a better, cheaper option and the throat hit with a freebase juice is just that much better. You won't get as much nicotine in your system but it's still a very enjoyable vape.

You knew my style of vaping better i did myself XD im not too much after the "Buzz" But more that throat hit and 50/50 12MG sounds right up my ally.

Thank you for the great advice @daniel craig

You knew my style of vaping better i did myself XD im not too much after the "Buzz" But more that throat hit and 50/50 12MG sounds right up my ally.

Thank you for the great advice @daniel craig
You won't go wrong with VM's choice. The throat hit is so much better with the freebase option and it works out cheaper than salt Eliquids. I've tried their high strength and it's good stuff.

Hi @Marek_710

I will second what @daniel craig is saying. Higher nic from Vapour Mountain with normal nicotine is great for MTL purposes. Have been using their higher nic versions of a few of their juices for years with great effect.

Back