Age of the item
:

Location of item
:

Delivery/Collection
:

Reason
:

Picture here (if it helps describe what you looking for)
:

Start saving up... it was the most expensive tank I have ever bought... with the extra goodies I got with mine it was R5k! :eek:

I just sold mine to @Mauritz55 and it's probably the only one in SA!

Start saving up... it was the most expensive tank I have ever bought... with the extra goodies I got with mine it was R5k! :eek:

I just sold mine to @Mauritz55 and it's probably the only one in SA!
Yeah I just had confirmation mail.... $200 plus add the shipping and the import duties. But I am gonna buy one. Was hoping for a second hand one. Apparently it is a beast !!

Yeah I just had confirmation mail.... $200 plus add the shipping and the import duties. But I am gonna buy one. Was hoping for a second hand one. Apparently it is a beast !!

Yip it is a beast! And you need a large mod to drive it... his new on is a 25mm Tank. I think that will be a winner!

Hi bud,,his 25 is $200,the V4 he does not make anymore!the new one is a V4.2 and it’s $250 ex shipping and duty’s

Back