Security issues on the forum?

I am also getting it from time to time. Cannot access my page on imgur.com at all, but a different message for imgur. I have an idea it is a general internet issue.

Had the same problem and it was my LTE with Cell C, connection is unstable (looses and regains connection) and that was the problem. Well for me.

I haven't experienced any problems during the day on my iphone (Safari) with vodacom 4G, or at home with Cool Ideas Fibre. (Firefox Quantum)

Been on quite a while and no issues on my Telkom LTE. Is it not maybe your security settings on your browser that may be causing it?

I have a feeling Telkom is having major infrastructure issues as well... I lost my fibre connection for 5 hours from about 15:30 this afternoon... first outage in almost a year... it came back not so long ago but is as slow as sin. Hopefully, when I wake up tomorrow it will be operational again! :-(

The page description with the 403 error was 'cloudflare' at the bottom?
Also got a certificate error which seems alarming. I got this irrespective of the connectivity I used.....

There was some technical work being done on the forum yesterday and then it got sorted out.

I also got this message but after it was sorted it disappeared and everything worked fine
On my one computer i had to shut down the browser and start it again and it was fine

Back