Selling Unused vape gear

DerikVen

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Kangertech mini C box mod with limitless RDTA tank (No Battery) (No idea of age) 8/10 condition R400

Coilart Mage tank (No idea of age) 8/10 condition R200

Teslacigs nano 120W mod with Serpent Mini tank (Inc Batteries(3000mAh 3.7v) & original packaging) (About 1 year old) 8/10 condition R850

Limitless ArmsRace Mod with OBS Tank (About 1 year old) (Mod not currently working) (No Batteries) (Inc original packaging) R550

Sigelei Fuchai 213 mod with Tornado Hero tank (Inc Batteries (3000mAh 3.7v) & original packaging) (About 1 year old) 10/10 condition R750

2x Joytech eGo AIO box mini mods (About 1 year old) (like new) R750

Nitecore new i4 battery charger for 4 batteries (About 1 year old) (like new) R300

Coil master toolkit (About 1 year old) (like new) R400

Demon killer Alienwire (About 1 year old) (little used) R50

2 x Kanthal wire (About 1 year old) (1 new and 1 little used) R100

1x box full with random juices (About 8 months old) (Some used and some custom made) R400

2x boxes with juice mixing things (About 8 months old) (some used) R400

3x 500ml PG (1 a little used 2 still full) (About 8 months old) (some used) R120

3x 500ml VG (1 a little used 2 still full) (About 8 months old) (some used) R120

Reason for selling, Not being used.
Looking for R3500 neg for everything (Cash or instant EFT)
Please contact me if interested.
Located in Wilro Park (collection)
IMG_7383.JPG IMG_7384.JPG IMG_7288.JPG IMG_7289.JPG IMG_7290.JPG IMG_7291.JPG IMG_7292.JPG IMG_7294.JPG IMG_7295.JPG IMG_7296.JPG IMG_7297.JPG IMG_7298.JPG IMG_7299.JPG IMG_7300.JPG IMG_7301.JPG IMG_7302.JPG IMG_7303.JPG IMG_7304.JPG

Last edited:
Hi @DerikVen

Please fill in all the info as per the Classifieds Rules:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/rules-for-using-the-classifieds-please-read-and-follow.t5889/

Am pasting in the required info below as well.
You need all the info for each item for sale. Your advert is missing some info for each item.
  • Item being sold: full description, including version and if a clone, where applicable
  • Selling Price or what you want to trade for.
  • A picture of the actual item(s) Please do not use generic images from the web. Just a pic of the items for sale. Not a pic of all your vape gear!
  • Condition of the item(s), including damage and imperfections if any
  • Age of the item(s) being sold
  • Location of item(s)
  • Delivery/Collection Options
  • Reason(s) for selling or Trading

I see this is your first post.
Welcome to the forum

When you get a chance, feel free to introduce yourself to the community here:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/introduce-yourselves.t24/

Get involved and get to know the people - it will likely improve your chances in the Classifieds

You also need to post pics of the batteries for sale - and give their full specs
(As requested by the Classfieds Rules)

Otherwise, we will have to remove your ad and that would be unfortunate

Hi @DerikVen

Please fill in all the info as per the Classifieds Rules:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/rules-for-using-the-classifieds-please-read-and-follow.t5889/

Am pasting in the required info below as well.
You need all the info for each item for sale. Your advert is missing some info for each item.
  • Item being sold: full description, including version and if a clone, where applicable
  • Selling Price or what you want to trade for.
  • A picture of the actual item(s) Please do not use generic images from the web. Just a pic of the items for sale. Not a pic of all your vape gear!
  • Condition of the item(s), including damage and imperfections if any
  • Age of the item(s) being sold
  • Location of item(s)
  • Delivery/Collection Options
  • Reason(s) for selling or Trading

I see this is your first post.
Welcome to the forum

When you get a chance, feel free to introduce yourself to the community here:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/introduce-yourselves.t24/

Get involved and get to know the people - it will likely improve your chances in the Classifieds

Will do everything this afternoon, please keep the post open for now, will edit it if i am allowed

It doesn't seem like there is any interested people? been posting on facebook as well but no one even replied

put individual prices for the mods, tanks etc. its difficult to sell as a bundle, individual items will go gradually.

Added the splitted prices

Hi @DerikVen
I've spaced the items a bit in your original post. Was difficult to read before because it was all together
Looks a bit better now
Good luck with the sales

Back