Settling Down Sale!!

Deckie

Elite Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
IPV D2 X 2 + Billow V2 (Package Deal only) - Sold!!

2 X Ipv D2: Each comes with:- Silicon Sleeve, USB cable & Box(Complete& well looked after) + Sony VTC4 18650 battery. (2 Months old).

3 x 30ft 24g Ni 200 wire

1.75 x 30ft 26g Ni200 wire

1.75 x 30ft 28g Ni200 wire.

1 X Billow V2 Complete - Silver (2 months old: Used twice- excellent condition)

1X Mutation V4 (1.5 months old)

1 x Mutation Xs (1.5 months old)

Reason For Sale: IPV D2’s – Simplifying things & moving away from Temp control, Billow not being used as well as Mutations.

Condition – 9.5/10 – well looked after.

Delivery: Included if you take the entire package, otherwise delivery at buyers cost.

***** Sold *****

PS.: I do not want to split for convenience reasons.

Then I have few other items:

1 x Nautilus mini – Space S/Steel Tank = 9 x 1.8ohm Coils – R 350.00 -
Sold!!!

1 x Ego One (1100mAh) = 4 1.0 ohm Coils ( Complete with USB Cable & Box) – R 350.00 - Sold!!!

**** SOLD ****

Age: 4 monthsIMG_1478.JPG IMG_1480.JPG IMG_1481.JPG IMG_1482.JPG IMG_1488.JPG IMG_1489.JPG
Reason: Not used

Condition – Excellent.

Delivery: At Buyers Expense(R 99 Aramex) or can be collected – Krugersdorp.

Thanks

Last edited:
If you split, I would like 1 x IPV D2, battery and Billow please.

Myself as well interested in a single IPV D2 + battery if you decide to split.
GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This would all be gone if you split. Dont know many people willing to buy big bulk like this

Undibs of the Ego one kit.

Sorry Deckie need to pay for something else that came up.

So I had the pleasure of dealing with @Deckie today, and what an absolute gentleman!

A fantastically brilliant guy to deal with! He's friendly, accommodating, kind, and an all round great guy. Even threw in some extra gear to the deal which I highly appreciate. Its members like this that make this place awesome!

Rock on dude :rock::rock::rock:

Pity that undibs came now only, would have taken it too. Oh well.

So I had the pleasure of dealing with @Deckie today, and what an absolute gentleman!

A fantastically brilliant guy to deal with! He's friendly, accommodating, kind, and an all round great guy. Even threw in some extra gear to the deal which I highly appreciate. Its members like this that make this place awesome!

Rock on dude :rock::rock::rock:

Pity that undibs came now only, would have taken it too. Oh well.
Pleasure @Cave Johnson . Great meeting you too, wish you well and keep up the interesting posts - very informative.

If ego one still available I'm keen, looking for second unit. Can chat/arrange in the morning as I'm off to bed now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All

Everything is sold thanks & a huge thank you to those who bought the items (Definitely good people)& never tried to turn this sale into a "Vaper's Soup Kitchen" - thank you again :clap::rock:.

Just a note to all future sellers & buyers:
Sellers list your stuff a reasonable price - take into consideration age, demand and most important the condition of the items ( look after your things guys & gals - you spend good money on these things and consider future re-sale value).
Buyers - guys please, before trying to bargain look at the condition of the items, their age & the current demand. Remember these guys paid money for these things and as you well know, vaping is subjective, different setups either work or don't for each & every individual. We buy these things mostly based on other vaper's experiences and then we find it doesn't work for us - no harm in that. A lot of you rage about the prices comparing it to the bought new listed price even though their 2nd hand price is lower. Rather, if you are not prepared to pay their price, back out and keep your comments to yourself - it's a trade free society we exist in.

Sorry to all those who wanted the items but I'd already sold to others.

Have a stress free Thursday, the weekend is almost here & then we'll thrash Wales on Saturday.

Last edited:
Back