Ahmed Kara

Severus Snape
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hi there guys and girls!

We trust that everyone is well and enjoying that favourite vape juice at this moment or probably sleeping. My name is Ahmed Kara and I am the owner of Severus Vape Co.

The name Severus Vape Co. came to me last year June one month before we opened our store in Crosby, Johannesburg. I started vaping fully in March and took a trip to Kuala Lampur, Malaysia when the idea of opening a vape store hit me. I seen a meme of Snape on Vape which was doing the rounds on a vape group which I was a member of. That was than where we came up with the name Severus Vape Co.

Alot of my friends including myself use to travel to other stores in other area which was a bummer. So we than came up with the idea of opening up a little shop in the Crosby area in Johannesburg. We decided to open in the evenings on weekdays as it is a residential area and Saturday and Sunday afternoons till the evening. The idea was that when guys come back from work they can come grab their vape gear and juice.

We opened up our doors on the 2nd of July. We had 100 bottles of Juice, a limited range and a few pieces of hardware. The road was rough in the beginning. It took a good few months to build up the business and today we are proud to stock so many different ranges of juices as well as hardware and vape gear.

I am truly happy as we have a online store and that we are part of Ecigssa. I thank @Silver and his team at Ecigssa for letting us be a part of this forum. And we are proud to be a supporting vendor. This really means a lot to us.

We hope that by being on this forum we can show the vape community some awesome juices and hardware that pops in. We gotta lot of good things coming our way. We do everything differently and at end of the day we keep our customers covered. Our main aim is to get everyone off stinkies. Hope you guys and gals out there have a great weekend.

Ciao

Ahmed Kara
Severus Vape Co.

What an awesome read!

Welcome to the forum @Ahmed Kara ! Your site has some cool stuff. My wife is a big Harry Potter fan so I probably won't even be in too much trouble if I spend our date money on some of those juices, what a win!

Wishing you all the best for Severus Vape Co.

Been buying from these guys for a few months now and from the get go they have delivered excellent service and was crazy to see how they expanded over the period!

So happy you guys have made it onto the forum! Keep up the hard work, it always pays off boets!

Welcome to the forum as a supporting vendor @Ahmed Kara
Great intro

Wishing you all the best !

What an awesome read!

Welcome to the forum @Ahmed Kara ! Your site has some cool stuff. My wife is a big Harry Potter fan so I probably won't even be in too much trouble if I spend our date money on some of those juices, what a win!

Wishing you all the best for Severus Vape Co.
Thank you for the awesome reply brother! Hope to do business with you soon, hope you having a great weekend

Been buying from these guys for a few months now and from the get go they have delivered excellent service and was crazy to see how they expanded over the period!

So happy you guys have made it onto the forum! Keep up the hard work, it always pays off boets!
We will always keep you covered bro

Thank you brother for the awesome feedback, hope we can keep you covered with excellent products and excellent service.

Back