ShamZ's Scrutiny- Freemax Maxpod Circle

ShamZ

Independent Vaper
LV

Awards
Disclaimer: This review is based on my experience and opinion with this mod. I received thee device from FreeMax to review, but I have received no other incentive, remuneration and have no vested interest in any vape Company.)

Hi Everyone

Today I will be giving my scrutiny on the Maxpod CIRCLE, by Freemax.

Thank you to Tina at @FreeMax

This is a pretty unique device, suitable for nic salts, and MTL Freebase.

upload_2020-11-25_8-45-49.jpg

Window in box shows the device.

Specs and contents below.

Opening the box, I was greeted by a bright yellow resin device with smooth metallic finishings.

Taking out the device I was impressed with the weight and fit in hand. The finish screams quality. It is not light, but I enjoy the weight.

To fill the pod, simply lift the tab as below, fill is your favourite juice, allow to soak and enjoy!

Once I took a hit, I was surprised by the power! Freemax claims that these coils are suitable to 99% of available profiles, I can say I had no issue with any juice I had put through it.

The device has the usual 3 colour battery indicator. Green for fully charged, blue as battery is going down, red when almost out. The capacity is 550mAh.

Coil longevity is claimed to be between 6-8 refills. I find I get quite a bit more with the fruity menthols.

The look may not be for everybody, but it surely is unique, and gives quite a powerful kick. I find it very comfortable in the pocket, but I opted not to use it on the chain as I found it to get too much attention. Speaking about attention, this is one device everyone who saw it for the first time asked about. Not too many got to feel it though due to COVID :)

Do I still use this device? Yes, it is one of my pods for Nic salts I keep going. Here it is keeping me company for this review.

Pros:
  • Good flavor
  • Simple and easy to use
  • Hard to lose if you use the chain
  • Able to switch device off when not in use with the power button
  • Ergonomic
  • High quality finish
  • Fast charging time
  • Colour options
  • Consistent output from fully charged to dead
  • Draw activation is responsive
  • Multiple protections
  • No flooding or dry hits
  • No leaking
  • Snug pod fit, no movements
  • Does not look like a traditional vape, helps with stealth
Cons

• The device can be draw or button activated. I personally haven’t been able to master the button fire.
  • Larger than a lot of pod devices
I would like to thank Freemax and Tina for the opportunity to do this review, and include a link to the website which does a great job at graphically showcasing this device and features.

www.freemaxvape.com/maxpod-circle-kit

Last edited:
Back