Share the Love - ddk1979's VapeCon 2016 Competition

Time is running out and there are still a few hours to go before the deadline, so give it one last try ... what have you got to lose ?

Since 5 out of the 10 people posted a pic of themselves, here's a baby pic of me. I was a nerd from the get go.

1269524-3d-Bespectacled-Black-Baby-Boy-Over-A-Sign-Poster-Art-Print.jpg

Last edited:
The year you decided not to become a stand up comedian ?haha
Just posting for fun
The year you and your best mate became friends
@MR_F

Good luck to all those who entered this competition and who are eligible to win a prize.

A special thank you to all those who, though they were not eligible for a prize, still tried to guess the correct answer. You folks really made this competition enjoyable with some of your crazy answers.

I have decided to allow the first person who answered the question correctly, to select the prize they want.

Some of the entrants really did their homework and checked out some of my previous posts for clues. I think it paid off because they knew I was born in South Africa, so the answers that I immigrated to South Africa were thus quite amusing.

A fair number @KZOR

REMINDER : I have decided to allow the first person who answered the question correctly, to select the prize they want.

THE COMPETITION IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED. Winners to be announced shortly.

PLEASE NOTE : I have decided to allow the first person who answered the question correctly, to select the prize they want.

There were only 3 entries in the NCV VapeCon Competition: @Dullz_vap3 , @Nico_gti and me. While I won the main prize, @Dullz_vap3 received a NCV hamper as a consolation prize. The only one who did not receive anything was @Nico_gti . So I was amazed when I saw that @Nico_gti was the first person to come up with the correct answer ... perhaps it was karma.

Congratulations to you @Nico_gti. :number_one: I think it was really meant to be for you to win this competition. I hope you enjoy your prize.

But let's not forget about our other 2 winners - @DanTheMan and @Heino13. Well done to both of you and I you enjoy your prizes too.:thumbup:

Thank you to everyone who participated in this competition. :banana:

Last edited:
Back