Shout out to the Juicy Joes crew

Tockit

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Would like to send out a shout out to the Juicy Joes crew. Thanks for the awesome assistance. Always greated with a big smile when you walk into the store. You will definitely see my business again. Guys get down to the store as they have the Puffy puff range on a taste test. The flavours of this juice is on point. Walked out with a bottle of wicks bubblegum. Man oh man does it take me back.

Would like to send out a shout out to the Juicy Joes crew. Thanks for the awesome assistance. Always greated with a big smile when you walk into the store. You will definitely see my business again. Guys get down to the store as they have the Puffy puff range on a taste test. The flavours of this juice is on point. Walked out with a bottle of wicks bubblegum. Man oh man does it take me back.

Thanks @Tockit much appreciated :)

I have to agree, JuicyJoes is one of it not the BEST online retailer for all things Vape.

I had an issue with a payment and called and the issue was fixed within 10min - If I had only called sooner I would've received my good but in that case im the Idiot so ye JuicyJoes are the bomb!!!

Back