Marzuq

Goofy Guru
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Sigelei 100 watt up for grabs
4 months old.
Original color black. Due to poor paint job I wrapped it in black carbon fibre.
Is in great condition.
Selling as I have too much vape gear.
Original packaging included.
Shipping at buyers expense or collection from me in Cape Town.
R900

20150416_160241.jpg

20150416_160319.jpg

Any room in the price ? Just had to ask . You know the Hana i bought from you is still my wife's all day vape !

Wow love the carbon fibre look.. wana do the same to my Dimitri:cool: not sure how tho

Great looking mod @Marzuq
Good luck with the sale!

@TommyL has shown interest and does want it but said for me not to reserve it for him

Lol Damn im tempted... But my wife will divorce me even before im married... But got my bachelors party tomorrow and the guys are taking me to some spots..maybe ill make enough money to convince the wife...

Lol Damn im tempted... But my wife will divorce me even before im married... But got my bachelors party tomorrow and the guys are taking me to some spots..maybe ill make enough money to convince the wife...
you going to MAKE money at your bachelors.....................?

you going to MAKE money at your bachelors.....................?

Spot on @Riaz

@Rudi, what kind of bachelors party is this?
Are people going to be paying you ?
You have some explaining to do!!!

@Rudi that sounds like its going to be one hell of a bachelors.. enjoy it bud

Haha!!! My Wingman(Best man) and future father-in-law told me im not gna be begging for money... im gna be working for it... how, i dont know but i will be sure to upload some pics and vids...:oops:
Oh and stripping... shit i hope not:eek:
:sweating:Im Nervously looking forward to this:sweating:

Haha!!! My Wingman(Best man) and future father-in-law told me im not gna be begging for money... im gna be working for it... how, i dont know but i will be sure to upload some pics and vids...:oops:
Oh and stripping... shit i hope not:eek:
:sweating:Im Nervously looking forward to this:sweating:
wait wait wait!
your best man and wing man is who now??

wait wait wait!
your best man and wing man is who now??
Bestman ,wingman = same guy... wingman on the bachelors and best man on the wedding...:)
im so gna regret choosing him as my best man...they plan some crazy shit with me:eek:

paintball from 8-12 am... then "Pub Crawling" (code word for Maak-Rudi-Se-Naam-Gat) from 13-17 pm and then the after party till the sun comes up:eek:

like i said... nervously looking forward to it

paintball from 8-12 am... then "Pub Crawling" (code word for Maak-Rudi-Se-Naam-Gat) from 13-17 pm and then the after party till the sun comes up:eek:

like i said... nervously looking forward to it

Good luck and enjoy bud. Sounds like a lekker wkend ahead for you

Back