Details coming in the near future.

Features and Specs:

• Features the same chip as the original Sigelei 213
  • Dimensions:
  • Spring-loaded Contact Pin
  • Stainless Steel 510 Threads
  • Operating Wattage: 10.0 - 213.0 W
  • Output Voltage: 1.0 - 7.5 V
  • Temperature Control: Nickel 200 (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel 304, 316, 317 (SS), TCR, TFR Modes
  • Temperature Range: 100 - 300°C / 200-570°F
  • Resistance Range: 0.1 - 3.0ohm
  • Maximum Working Current: 35A
  • Aluminum Alloy Construction
  • Requires (2) High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold separately)
  • *External charger recommended for faster charging speeds*
  • Sliding Battery Door Cover
  • OLED Display Screen
  • Micro USB Charging Port (DC 5V/2A)
  • Upgradeable Firmware
  • High Input Voltage Warning
  • Reverse Battery Protection
  • Battery Imbalance Protection
  • Short Circuit Protection
  • Overheating Prevention

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Sigelei-Fuchai-213W-TC-Box-Mod-Temperature-Control-p/sig-21340.htm/SIGELEIFUCHAI213W

http://sigelei.com/goods.php?id=669

Last edited:
Keep sig 213 at home and use this as daily ...

Sent from my iPhone

Back to the normal Sig 213. I'm checking the
Keep sig 213 at home and use this as daily ...

Sent from my iPhone

Any idea of how it looks with an avo24mm on? I want to get one, but I don't want overhang...

Please enlighten me if possible

Any idea of how it looks with an avo24mm on? I want to get one, but I don't want overhang...

@theyettie there is no overhang on the Sig 213 with the Avo 24 or any of the 25mm atties either!
Avo213 001.JPG

And here is the black version...
ac5c2e2b8a40bb69fd5836a30370b3f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do tell, I am unable to watch it right now :(
In short:

- Fires even lower than the normal 213. Max output was 148W.

- Max voltage is lower than claimed

- TC is non existent in that it literally burns through cotton.

When the 213 was released, I thought it was going to put Sigelei back on the map. Looks like its going to take them off it completely

Last edited:
In short:

- Fires even lower than the normal 213. Max output was 148W.

- Max voltage is lower than claimed

- TC is non existent in that it literally burns through cotton.

When the 213 was released, I thought it was going to put Sigelei back on the map. Looks like its going to take them off it completely

Thanks, that is quite shocking really... I wonder what Sigelei have to say about this.
It is supposedly firmware upgradeable - if so perhaps they could fix it. Whether they will though is another thing.

Thanks, that is quite shocking really... I wonder what Sigelei have to say about this.
It is supposedly firmware upgradeable - if so perhaps they could fix it. Whether they will though is another thing.

I don't think it supports firmware upgrades man. That's part of the issue.. :O

I don't think it supports firmware upgrades man. That's part of the issue.. :O
Oh, well then they really screwed themselves over.

That being said, majority of vapers will not know that the mod is falsely advertised and end up purchasing it.
Heck, some people will purchase it regardless of how it performs as a lot see 150W as being more than enough and a lot of people never vape that high anyways.

Oh, well then they really screwed themselves over.

That being said, majority of vapers will not know that the mod is falsely advertised and end up purchasing it.
Heck, some people will purchase it regardless of how it performs as a lot see 150W as being more than enough and a lot of people never vape that high anyways.

I personally am not bothered by the fact that it only does 150W. What really disappoints me is the poor TC functionality. This tech has been out for the last year and a half. Why can't they get it right?

From my point of view, i don't see the value in spending 1200 (fuchai 213) or 1750 (Sig 213) for a mod that does the exact same thing the original Sig150 could do.

Hey guys/girls, i have twisted SS316 build on my Fuchai 213, coming in at 0.2ohm, vaping on SS TC at 95W, 290 Celsius. Its not burning my cotton, its a lekker warm thick vape. Dont know what this guy is on about in the video. And yes, i bought the mod knowing its +/- 150W, which is more than enough for my needs.

The mod looks and feels great, build quality is really good, and it performs really well. Not disappointed at all.

I have no idea to be honest. But the way the reviewers bash Sigelei after the threats and all that after the first video makes me wonder if they aren't just salty. I agree that Sig handled the situation wrong, but the way the guy explains the TC on the video is ridiculous, makes it sound like its unusable almost. Coming from a Rolo i can tell you it works just as well, if not better.

I agree with @Eduardo. I love my Sig213 and will not change it for ANY other mod. I can't vape above 110w in any case and I don't use TC. The build quality is unreal, the size is perfect, it looks EPIC and I just love my Sig. Just my 2cents...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just got my fuchai yesterday. only vaped last night (due to fasting). but so far its a nice dual battery mod. the only irritating thing about it is the pre heat function, you have to keep changing it when you change between a dripper and a tank. but overall I'm liking this mod... oh and I don't use temp control ever.

just got my fuchai yesterday. only vaped last night (due to fasting). but so far its a nice dual battery mod. the only irritating thing about it is the pre heat function, you have to keep changing it when you change between a dripper and a tank. but overall I'm liking this mod... oh and I don't use temp control ever.

If you changing offten from tank to dripper and the pre heat is frustrating you then dont set a pre heat leave it on 0 watts and 0 sec and works normal like any other mod. Sweet bud

Only a pleasure bud.
The 213 is amzing. Its what i use mostly at night with my dripper.

Maybe you can help me now :)
I was using ss316l claptons (first stailnless wire ive ever bought) and my cotton becomes so siff (black) after like 3 days and i dont have this issue with my kanthals (alien, clapton, twisted etc...) the cotton lasts much longer.

Have you noticed same thing and why this could be?

@Clouds4Days I have to be honest ive never built a coil in my life, my younger brother builds my dripper for me and I use a commercial tank (vaporesso target / subtank mini) with the standard coils :eek:. however I'm pretty certain @Jakey will be able to give you some advise.

Only a pleasure bud.
The 213 is amzing. Its what i use mostly at night with my dripper.

Maybe you can help me now :)
I was using ss316l claptons (first stailnless wire ive ever bought) and my cotton becomes so siff (black) after like 3 days and i dont have this issue with my kanthals (alien, clapton, twisted etc...) the cotton lasts much longer.

Have you noticed same thing and why this could be?
You are vaporizing more liquid and accumulating more gunk in the process.

My wicks are changed exactly every second day as they blacken quickly on most juices but in the space of two days I will go through around 30ml.

Back