Sir Vape: Kato Clone ( Free Courier)

Sir Vape

Owner of Sir Vape
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Kato mod.jpg
Now this a beauty. There are a number of reviews on this looker
and I have to say that I'm impressed to the max.

Interested and would like to reserve one. Pop me an email on asksirvape@gmail.com for more info.
Stock will be arriving the 23rd / 24th September 2014.

If it's original, the price is a steal as the going retail price is about £175.00.

Hey @TylerD

No it's a clone but a damn fine copy and at an awesome price. Check the review out.

I did a bit of scouting around for the original version and they are not easy to get hold of. I'm awaiting some feedback from the guys on stock availability and once I know I will def bring in a couple. The authentic would be around R3000 - R3500 mark but they get snapped up quick.

A mate of mine in the UK has one of these and the original and said the clone is a killer buy.

Oops! Sorry guys. I did not look at what the original costs. So sorry.
It is an awesome price nonetheless!
I feel like a tit! :oops:

I knew it. Not really.

That is actually stylish!

Sent via a NASA satellite which gathers my thoughts and relays them to the world

I'm loving it hey. Super stylish :)

The original kato will be limited to 500 each for the 18500 and 18650. Cost in germany is 220 euro. For the authentic.

All orders were packed this morning guys and are awaiting collection from our courier. You will have these in your hands tomorrow :) Will email tracking numbers once collected.

@Silverbear ok will send out inv a bit later. Pity could have put it with your pipe order.

Yea, that would have been ideal, but only opened the thread this morning for the first time. I am trying to avoid product threads at the moment as my will power is very weak, but this thing does look a beaut.

Thanks for your service @Sir Vape

Lol

K cool ;)

Thanks for the support.

We are offering free courier on the Kato Mod Clone for today and tomorrow only.

Inbox us or mail us on hugo@sirvape.co.za

Back