Sir Vape Kloof.

BigGuy

Owner of Sir VAPE
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
First of our Express shops opening soon.

41532813_321389228408105_3096890850295152640_n.jpg

Awesome!!! That is brilliant news! Closer to home so I don't have to travel down to the Berea ;)
Hopefully you can stock the coils that I bought on the weekend from your Essenwood branch? Aspire Nautilus BVC 1.8 ohm. :LOVEYOUZ:

Awesome!!! That is brilliant news! Closer to home so I don't have to travel down to the Berea ;)
Hopefully you can stock the coils that I bought on the weekend from your Essenwood branch? Aspire Nautilus BVC 1.8 ohm. :LOVEYOUZ:

Hey Laura yes we will have stock. As well as some new 1,2ohm NS Aspire BVC coils which you must give a go as well :)

Hey Laura yes we will have stock. As well as some new 1,2ohm NS Aspire BVC coils which you must give a go as well :)
Will the NS Aspire coils fit into a Nautilus 2? Hope so because I've gone through one coil already using the Zonk nic salts. Turned my wattage down and hoping the next coil lasts a bit longer :D When does your Kloof store open?

Will the NS Aspire coils fit into a Nautilus 2? Hope so because I've gone through one coil already using the Zonk nic salts. Turned my wattage down and hoping the next coil lasts a bit longer :D When does your Kloof store open?

Store opens on the 22nd Sept :)

First store opening in a long time that I'm not working! :campeon:

First weekend in a long time that I'm going to the berg! :(

How badly is that bakkie parked?
All that protein is making you a sour p@$$% :D

Back